Author Topic: GunFight v7  (Read 3115 times)

Welcome to GunFight!
On this page I will post updates on the server and complaints should be posted here. I am open to server suggestions

First update
+5 Points for killing a person
-1  Point for dying
Vehicles have been added
A bit more guns added to the map

Second update
Pills added
Some pills can be found in the map
Two secret destructive items

Third update
Flamethrower added
health bar added
vest added
items drop when player dies

Fourth update
Vote kick added
Hookshot weapon added
Bob-omb weapon added
Tsunami weapon added

Other updates?
I will post a reply with whats new each version just so this page does not get long

Want to apply for admin?
[/color][/size][/i]
Easy! just post a reply with the following
- Name
- BL ID
- Skype / Steam (either one is fine)
- why do you want to be admin

Map by : Bushido and Eksi (Edited by Me)

Join today!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 12:43:50 PM by ScriptingTacos »

ADS with the Glock is kinda OP.

I would like to report your super admin, Falcon 11. He has been abusing admin like crazy. First, he teleported to me to get a gun, and i killed him. Then he orbed to the top of the map and he fetched me, making me fall to my death. When ever i say anything, he mutes me for 15 minutes or more. Here are some pictrues.

I would like to report your super admin, Falcon 11. He has been abusing admin like crazy. First, he teleported to me to get a gun, and i killed him. Then he orbed to the top of the map and he fetched me, making me fall to my death. When ever i say anything about im going to report him, he mutes me for 15 minutes or more. Here are some pictrues.

I would like to report your super admin, Falcon 11. He has been abusing admin like crazy. First, he teleported to me to get a gun, and i killed him. Then he orbed to the top of the map and he fetched me, making me fall to my death. When ever i say anything, he mutes me for 15 minutes or more. Here are some pictrues.

Hello!
I have contacted Falcon 11. You where spawn killing according to Falcon 11. I asked him not to kill people if they spawn kill but instead warn the player. If the player proceeds then the super admin will kick the player. If it still goes on then the player will be banned for one day. Thank you for reporting and if you have anymore issues please contact the forums again

A. I was never spawnkilling and B. He was teleporting to a lot more people than me. And C. He has a very warped perception of your rules, he thinks that being disrespectufl to a player is saying "Damn it", when you die.

I agree with Falco abusing Admin. I suggested him to remove the spawns in the tunnels, as it is very annoying to have to walk out to get to the map, as you will most likely get killed while walking out. In response to this, he tpd to me, shot me, and said "Did that fix your problem"? As you might have predicted,  I got pissed, and started cursing at him, and then without no warnings, he kicked me, then banned me when I rejoined and said "Wtf man!?". The ban had the reason "Breaking rule 3". I then proceeded to join on my alternate account, in which case i brought up the tunnel spawn issue again. But this time he fixed it, and then fetched another player to me, to kill me. he claimed that "he accidentally did it", in which I started questioning him on how he can "accidentally type /fetch". He then said "I completely forgot that you were still there", when I started getting pissy again, being that he will fetch players when they want, and teleport himself when he wants. After going on enough, he banned me for 10 mins.

I agree with Falco abusing Admin. I suggested him to remove the spawns in the tunnels, as it is very annoying to have to walk out to get to the map, as you will most likely get killed while walking out. In response to this, he tpd to me, shot me, and said "Did that fix your problem"? As you might have predicted,  I got pissed, and started cursing at him, and then without no warnings, he kicked me, then banned me when I rejoined and said "Wtf man!?". The ban had the reason "Breaking rule 3". I then proceeded to join on my alternate account, in which case i brought up the tunnel spawn issue again. But this time he fixed it, and then fetched another player to me, to kill me. he claimed that "he accidentally did it", in which I started questioning him on how he can "accidentally type /fetch". He then said "I completely forgot that you were still there", when I started getting pissy again, being that he will fetch players when they want, and teleport himself when he wants. After going on enough, he banned me for 10 mins.

Hello!
I just demoted Falcon 11 to moderator

I don't like guns that change my FOV

Don't pretty much all guns do that?

Don't pretty much all guns do that?

Haha yea besides you don't have to scope.

I love the stash of all guns of the game accessible outside the map. That's the best.

Haha yea besides you don't have to scope.
If you don't keep your FOV at 90, even wielding the guns change it.

Falcon11 and killer12568 (one of them) abused their powers by using a force kill command on me, and upon confrontation, they both played the blame game with killer blaming falcon of abusing the kill command and falcon saying "to shut him up" (by using the kill command?) Screenshots below and I want either killer or falcon demoted for abuse of power.
EDIT: Unreadable ScreenCaps
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 09:17:18 PM by HALO3cheif »