Procedural Terrain Generator v3 [Working on v3.1]

Author Topic: Procedural Terrain Generator v3 [Working on v3.1]  (Read 100307 times)

What are the requirements for testing? What is expected of me and what are the pre-requisites?

If it's just a matter of asking for a position, then sign me up, been waiting for something like this for a large project I'm working on.

What are the requirements for testing? What is expected of me and what are the pre-requisites?

If it's just a matter of asking for a position, then sign me up, been waiting for something like this for a large project I'm working on.
Great, added as well. =) Yeah no requirements or pre-reqs other than helping look for any issues before release.

Sure, I'll probably set it up so that the details can be defined per biome in .txt files (by including the brick's datablock name, colorID and printUI). There will also be a toggle option under Details & Biomes in the GUI to use the .txt list instead, which will be loaded into a server script object for reference once a routine is started. This way, you could have near endless details for each biome.
Actually, I may be able to add a GUI for creating a list of details, as well as add the ability to save the list per biome to presets. It all depends on how long it would take to implement, otherwise I may have to wait for v4 to add that functionality.

I have some ideas requiring this terrain generator so I'd be willing to test again, this time actually providing more in terms of bug reporting.

I have some ideas requiring this terrain generator so I'd be willing to test again, this time actually providing more in terms of bug reporting.
May I help test?
Sure, both added for the next testing phase.

heya

i'd like to test this. me and some pals need some terrain generated for practical purposes and i think while we're setting up this map we could fish out some bugs for you. would be real great. thanks.

Add me to the testing track of Aperture Science Enrichment Center of Add-On testing.

I'd love to test! :)
heya

i'd like to test this. me and some pals need some terrain generated for practical purposes and i think while we're setting up this map we could fish out some bugs for you. would be real great. thanks.
Add me to the testing track of Aperture Science Enrichment Center of Add-On testing.
Awesome =) We do what we must because we can.

Is it too late to test?
Not at all, I'll add you to the list.

I'm not sure when the next version will be ready for testing, but I'll try to have it done within the next two weeks if possible.

could i get back in on testing list
i may have a use for it soon, if i'm not too busy.

can I test again, because after I quit I started getting back into blockland :L

Oh yeah sign me up for testing again