Procedural Terrain Generator v3 [Working on v3.1]

Author Topic: Procedural Terrain Generator v3 [Working on v3.1]  (Read 99013 times)

They should be sent now via PM; I did a quick test to make sure there were no immediate problems after installing.

Don't have mine yet
use patience, he only posted that 4 minutes ago

use patience, he only posted that 4 minutes ago
Oh I thought he meant he was already done sending all of them
Just got mine anywho so

release release release release

Okay, second batch sent! There's a limit of 20 PMs per hour, so I'll message the last tester shortly.

release release release release
Won't be long now =)

There's a limit of 20 PMs per hour, so I'll message the last tester shortly.
Oh yeah I completely forgot that was a thing lol

this is possibly the best add-on i have ever seen in my life

Oh yeah I completely forgot that was a thing lol
Yeah after messaging countless people lately, it's kinda annoying lol.

this is possibly the best add-on i have ever seen in my life
It's taken a lot of work, but it's definitely worth it. I'm looking forward to seeing what the community can do with it once version 3 is released.

-pic-
Nice =)

Oh wow I can't wait until it releases!

are you still looking for build submissions

and if so, what kind are you looking for

are you still looking for build submissions

and if so, what kind are you looking for
Yes, I'm open to anything, but am mainly looking for small to moderate-sized builds, such as houses, medieval builds, generic buildings, etc.

I was hoping to show how you can use infinite terrain in PTG to create an Elder Scrolls-esque server, where players can explore and find various builds that decorate the landscape - like ruins or forts. Or even how you can load up terrain with random buildings for a deathmatch server. But, any type of build would be great, just to demonstrate the build load feature included with the generator.

would it be possible to have color layers for specific levels of terrain, godus style

i haven't had time to look through all the settings yet so i haven't figured out how to do it yet