Author Topic: Getting out of the room.  (Read 8933 times)

holy stuff its loving blues clues this thread is now totally awesome. im actually excited about where this is going.

i bet that the painting is really a window and i try to jump through it :cookieMonster:

"Man I should have looked closer at that obvious Blues Clues paw print to get out quicker, too late now."

WHAT IS THE CLUE I MUST DRAW IT IN MY NOTEBOOK

The "It is brown, therefore it must be chocolate" philosophy can get you in a lot of trouble. :)

The "It is brown, therefore it must be chocolate" philosophy can get you in a lot of trouble. :)

Put that pile of brown stuff in a bag and set it on fire. The laws of nature dictate that someone is bound to open the door. It always works.

I GOT IT!

Take that ball and set it on the key, then take the painting and slap both the ball and the key together until the painting breaks! then stomp on the ball, wrap the deflated rubber around the key, take it off and TA-DA! If my cartoon science is correct, the key should have shrunk to a size that should fit into the door knob's key slot and open it.

Put that pile of brown stuff in a bag and set it on fire. The laws of nature dictate that someone is bound to open the door. It always works.

Here we go...

That'll work, I'm sure.

Put your hand in your mouth to put the fire out, then kick the bag in front of the door. Then put your foot in your mouth to put your foot out, since you are bound to have his foot catch on fire too. :cookieMonster:

Put your hand in your mouth to put the fire out, then kick the bag in front of the door. Then put your foot in your mouth to put your foot out, since you are bound to have his foot catch on fire too. :cookieMonster:
Suddenly the fire goes out by itself, you are missing half an arm however.
You put your foot in your mouth anyway.

is something written on the wall? if so, read it.