Author Topic: Getting out of the room.  (Read 8934 times)

Go look at that white box that has arrows of blood pointing at it.

EDIT: Ok, examine it closely. Not just look. I don't need another panel of "ok im looking at it now."
Looks like a teleportation pad to me.

I believe you should press it, For lulz.

Use the poo to model an exact model of the key but smaller, let it go solid then use the poo key in the door unlock it.

"How 2 mold poo with no thumbs?"
Grow some thumbs.

Put it in your mouth and mold it with your tongue.
Try it It'll work, I know it.

do the soulja boy dance on the ball?

Pee on the teleportation device, let it blow a hole in the wall, and then kick around that hole until you can squish through it.

do the soulja boy dance on the ball?

Soulja boy is FAIL
Just needed to get that out....

« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 09:21:25 PM by Rellow »

Use my super strength to rip the door off. If the door knob comes off, punch/kick the door in.

Go to last room to find that the painting is gone and there is a hold in the wall :D
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 01:04:03 AM by xXMenenXx »

oh wait NVM
use haxz to make the panting a portal which leads to the nearest mc donalds and  apply for a job then leave the go in a helicopter and drop mini nukes at  mc donalds and make a run for it after parachuting out  of the helicopter because it was hit with another nuke from a noob on the ground then and if that fails

CALL CHUCK NORRIS ON YOUR CELL PHONE AND ASK IM TO BREAK THE DOOR DOWN :D :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 11:24:08 AM by xXMenenXx »

oh wait NVM
use haxz to make the panting a portal which leads to the nearest mc donalds and  apply for a job then leave the go in a helicopter and drop mini nukes at  mc donalds and make a run for it after parachuting out  of the helicopter because it was hit with another nuke from a noob on the ground then and if that fails

CALL CHUCK NORRIS ON YOUR CELL PHONE AND ASK IM TO BREAK THE DOOR DOWN :D
:cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:
:D

Go on a rampage and kill everybody, screaming, "I thought it was a cow!"