Author Topic: Getting out of the room.  (Read 8938 times)

Yeah im pretty sure that thing the arrows were pointing to is a clue.

sadly im dead so i can't do it :D

Something is on the wall, but part of it isn't visible.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 09:21:17 PM by Junior »

Remove the painting from the wall, i'm almost sure there is a safe underneath it.
If that doesn't work, snap the painting in half, then put it back together on the wall
2 1/2's = 1 whole.
So use your hole on the wall to get out.  :cookieMonster:

Explaination: The "painting on the wall" is the painting that we jumped through, which is why it is light on the other side of the wall.
@Junior: That isn't the wall, thats the floor, plus I'm decipting the events, notu.

Take that ball and set it on the key, then take the painting and slap both the ball and the key together until the painting breaks! then stomp on the ball, wrap the deflated rubber around the key, take it off and TA-DA! If my cartoon science is correct, the key should have shrunk to a size that should fit into the door knob's key slot and open it.

Cast Curaga!

No, seriously. Grab the key, muster up a ridiculous amount of strength, and heave it into the air; Preferably facing the door.

Oh yeah, if it falls, run like heck.

OK, miraculously go through a huge regenerative growth spurt and get your arm back, then go read the clue and quit goofing off with bags and paintings and stuff.

push the ball and see if the door opens with a pretty little sound effect

Eat spinach to boost to make you stronger so you can pick up the key.

OK, miraculously go through a huge regenerative growth spurt and get your arm back, then go read the clue and quit goofing off with bags and paintings and stuff.

Righto!

Use the poo to model an exact model of the key but smaller, let it go solid then use the poo key in the door unlock it.

Use the poo to model an exact model of the key but smaller, let it go solid then use the poo key in the door unlock it.

"How 2 mold poo with no thumbs?"

Jump inside the picture! Like in Blue's Clues!!
EDIT: nvm I noticed you guys jumped in it already.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 07:07:00 PM by J3wel »

Put it in your mouth and mold it with your tongue.

Go look at that white box that has arrows of blood pointing at it.

EDIT: Ok, examine it closely. Not just look. I don't need another panel of "ok im looking at it now."