[VOTE] what is the best movie genre of all time?? - ADVENTURE vs DRAMA!

Poll

Adventure vs Drama

Adventure
Drama

Author Topic: [VOTE] what is the best movie genre of all time?? - ADVENTURE vs DRAMA!  (Read 444412 times)

Excuse me, Space Jam???

Where's the neither option?

I mean, sports films are pretty rubbish, but it doesn't take many zombie films for you to get bored and quit.

shaun of the dead? zombieland?

I mean, sports films are pretty rubbish, but it doesn't take many zombie films for you to get bored and quit.
The neither option is to abstain. It makes no sense to have a neither option. The poll is asking which is better, so either choose one, or none (effectively choosing both and saying they're equally good/bad).

Besides, it doesn't matter if you can get bored of zombie films by watching many.
The question is asking, which you would prefer to watch on average, given the choice of the two. Not which would you choose to watch forever.

Zombies are awesome and forget all you haters

I wanna know who the 5 nerds were who voted for lame geeky sports films.

don't you dare diss remember the titans

Doesn't matter of you hate them both, just choose the opposite of what you hate more.

sports because space jam

oh hey this thread is back

kirkman makes both the show and the comics
Yes but it takes longer to make one issue than it does to make one Episode, then again that's probably why they take 1-year breaks between seasons and even then there is a 2-month break between part 1 and 2 of the seasons

Yes but it takes longer to make one issue than it does to make one Episode, then again that's probably why they take 1-year breaks between seasons and even then there is a 2-month break between part 1 and 2 of the seasons
idk I just feel like kirkman wouldn't let the show get too far away from the comics, like he's already avoided this by making very short things in the comics very long things in the show (see the governor)

As somebody who has ended up seeing drumline about 20 times (when I was in Highschool it was the coach's favorite movie) I ended up learning to like sports movies regardless of wether I liked them or not.

Also Space Jam.

Bump, because the Eddie the Eagle film is coming out, and there's a new true story Winter Olympics underdog film.

Zombie moves are too ''lame?'' or ''clishe?''. I don't know. They just all seem like the same thing and I haven't seen ONE good zombie movie. Any recommendations? I'm talking like GOOD, like eh, Schindler's List good? Just the best you've got.