Author Topic: TerraFirmaCraft Anyone? [Up!]  (Read 4105 times)

Would anybody want to play some TerraFirmaCraft if I were to host a server? I could teach you guys how to play. Basically, TFC is a mod for minecraft that makes the game a little more realistic and immersive. It adds more tiers of progression for you as well. For example, instead of it going from Fists>Wood>Stone>Iron>Diamond, the progression goes more like Collect Rocks and Sticks>Make Stone Tools>Sift Metal From Sand>Make Clay Ingot Mold>Smelt Ingot>Forge Tools at Anvil>Get Less stuffty Metal>Get Blast Furnace>Get Actually Good Metal.

TFC is really fun and rewarding and it's my favorite Minecraft mod (though it's more of a total conversion than a mod) and I would love to play it with some of you guys. The only catch is that the server if I host might need to be whitelisted because griefers could undo nearly all of our progress, which takes a bit longer than normal MC, and that wouldn't be fun. I could host a Teamspeak for us as well, and we could see how far we could get into getting good tech.

Here's the wiki if you want to read a little about TFC.

IP:167.114.159.136:25733

« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 10:04:09 AM by Cappytaino »

this stuff was amazing

edit: i'd be down to try playing it again

this stuff was amazing

edit: i'd be down to try playing it again
Alright, cool. I'll work on getting everything installed and working and we can go from there, as well as anyone else who would want to join in.

Edit: Server and client all set up on my end, just shoot me a PM if you want the IP to join.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 12:00:39 PM by Cappytaino »

When I get home sure, ill try and join

do i not need to download it or did you just not put the dl link in the OP

do i not need to download it or did you just not put the dl link in the OP
I didn't put the DL link in op, but here:http://terrafirmacraft.com/download.html Get Forge 1.7.10 and put the TFC jar in your mods folder. Server IP is 69.115.34.108

Give me a minute to allocate more ram so it stops being a poopybutt

server is dead, everybody left so hopefully cappy gets back soon.

server is dead, everybody left so hopefully cappy gets back soon.
Server is back up now, computer restarted to update while I was gone :(

Im joining, anyone else coming on?

what happened to the server?

what happened to the server?
migrating to a new host. Should be up tomorrow. I sent a ticket to the host along with the server files.

so currently down?
and currently downloading