Dogtaggy (150289) - Admin abuse, general handicap

Author Topic: Dogtaggy (150289) - Admin abuse, general handicap  (Read 3005 times)

i hammered his train and got perma ban

It's just another child.
What did you expect?

what the hell is up with the ddos's lately?

don't people get bored of that crap?

He's trying too hard to be a tough admin, I wonder if he got this habit of being an starfish from TheHellSpy's administration.

Quote from: OP's sig
Whats funny is, People have said that I would be banned on the forums twice for "admittance to trolling"... Yet, I'm still here.

lol you're gone

lol you're gone

Wrong thread!

OT: I banned him from panquake's, rip

"OP's Sig"
?????
aaaaa wrong thread ignore that post

i need to be more careful lol

Is this server honestly even worth a drama? we all know it sucks. Everything about it. The IDEA of the server is nice, but as normal in blockland , executed poorly.

Is this server honestly even worth a drama? we all know it sucks. Everything about it. The IDEA of the server is nice, but as normal in blockland , executed poorly.
Well yeah, that's why it was drama'd?

if the server sucks why not make a drama to let other people know or express your feeling about it?

I knew a drama was going to happen

We did ban, epic pie and that other guy were doing nothing, me and dogtaggy were trying our best to deal with it but trying not to be too mean when banning.

And if we did ban for longer periods, I bet this drama would've still been made, and if we banned more people.

I knew a drama was going to happen

We did ban, epic pie and that other guy were doing nothing, me and dogtaggy were trying our best to deal with it but trying not to be too mean when banning.

And if we did ban for longer periods, I bet this drama would've still been made, and if we banned more people.
If people are mass rdming and spawning bots, you shouldn't be concerned about being 'mean' when banning.  If somebody built 64x64 cubes and started shooting up a town (somebody actually did this and didn't get banned at all, he left later), I wouldn't give them 60 minutes. I would perma that friend; you shouldn't go soft on these kinds of people.
And of course this drama would still be made. The primary focus was on the teleporting thing Dogtaggy did. I should also note that today, an entire town was D-Wanded because, as the great admin Scar. Z (31093) said, it was 'all spamed up.' There were a few unused botholes and a vehicle spawn. That's it.

I should also note that today, an entire town was D-Wanded because, as the great admin Scar. Z (31093) said, it was 'all spamed up.' There were a few unused botholes and a vehicle spawn. That's it.
NOEDIT: I'm not even kidding.

Deadwood, 7/14 at 9:18 PM

Deadwood, 7/15 at 1:15 PM