Author Topic: Blockland Glass Development  (Read 25023 times)

The new site has a better file verification system. It should be doing this already, but it appears to have broken somewhere along the way. I'll see if there's any quick fix available.

Looks like you're using the 2013 version of Jettison for parsing JSON. I released a complete rewrite of the whole thing 15 days ago: https://github.com/portify/jettison
I suppose I can't say the new version is completely tested or benchmarked (at all) but it's certainly a lot cleaner, and what could possibly be a better test?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 03:56:00 PM by portify »

Looks like you're using the 2013 version of Jettison for parsing JSON. I released a complete rewrite of the whole thing 15 days ago: https://github.com/portify/jettison
I suppose I can't say the new version is completely tested or benchmarked (at all) but it's certainly a lot cleaner, and what could possibly be a better test?

Has the API changed at all? What are the benefits of changing over?

Has the API changed at all? What are the benefits of changing over?

The new API is completely different: https://github.com/portify/jettison/blob/master/README.md
In a nutshell, it's (probably) much faster, it's type safe (0, false, "0", "false" aren't the same value anymore), you can actually get reasonable error messages and the code isn't absolutely horrible.

I can't edit descriptions of my addons
 :panda:

I can't edit descriptions of my addons

I'm not getting this issue, I can change my addons' descriptions fine.

I'm not getting this issue, I can change my addons' descriptions fine.
where do you do that then? there's nothing in settings or on the addon page

where do you do that then? there's nothing in settings or on the addon page
Go to My Files. Click the Update button on the add-on you want. Instead of uploading a new version and such, just change the description at the bottom and click the Edit button.

It'll be easy to do/find on the new website.

wouldn't that trigger a new update though?

I don't know what this happy holidays stuff is but I had to wait over a minute for the snow flake animations to finish before it would let me click any options on the main menu. What the forget

I'm not sure why people think this is Glass. I thought about potentially animating the main menu with snowflakes strictly in the background but I never did. I actually haven't seen whatever Christmas animation there is, I've just heard about it twice.

I'm not sure why people think this is Glass. I thought about potentially animating the main menu with snowflakes strictly in the background but I never did. I actually haven't seen whatever Christmas animation there is, I've just heard about it twice.
Well, my apologies, I was under the impression Greek2me was involved in Blockland Glass. The message at the bottom of the screen says, "Happy Holidays from Greek2me," so that's why I thought it was Glass. What other addon could it be, Slayer perhaps?

Support_Updater maybe?
Well I found some people discussing it in the Slayer topic. Sorry for crapping up your thread lol