[UPDATE 0.3.0] Playable Instruments [BETA]

Author Topic: [UPDATE 0.3.0] Playable Instruments [BETA]  (Read 29122 times)

We could have drum sets and piano keyboards by just having the player "deploy" the instrument to play it and not being able to move. Kinda like those giant weapons in the Warhammer pack.

We could have drum sets and piano keyboards by just having the player "deploy" the instrument to play it and not being able to move. Kinda like those giant weapons in the Warhammer pack.
This

or a drumset vehicle
make it flyable
i want to be able to fly a drumset in a dogfight

Oooooh, I didn't think of that...
I'll make the model. Might take a while.

I would just like to know if there was a way to make instruments louder or just hearable from a bit further?

I didn't get an awnser, any of you know if it's possible?

I didn't get an awnser, any of you know if it's possible?

Oh sorry
As far as I know, it's not

Oooooh, I didn't think of that...
I'll make the model. Might take a while.

Your going to make that drumset? :DDDDDDD

If you need the names and functions of each piece, let me know. Having been a drummer for 8 years, i can identify pretty easily every piece and its functionality for any drumset

Your going to make that drumset? :DDDDDDD

I'm not going to make that super complicated set you posted a picture of. Just a basic drum set.
Sorry, its just too much.

Edit:

Edit Edit:
Gotta add a hihat.
Version 2

Edit x3: Ive changed the orientation of some of the cymbals so that the set isn't so cramped.
I might link pictures to it later..Idk

Damn it Electrk for being so specific...
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 01:29:08 AM by Mr.Noßody »

Edit x3: Ive changed the orientation of some of the cymbals so that the set isn't so cramped.
I might link pictures to it later..Idk

Damn it Electrk for being so specific...

I'm a drummer, man
of course I'm picky about it

mount some splashes and stacks on the toms, and add some Chinas on each side, and i will be happy.

mount some splashes and stacks on the toms, and add some Chinas on each side, and i will be happy.

i thought you asked for a drum set, not a portable drum convention

what are these:
/requestsong
/requestlastsong
and how do i use this:
/savesong

Then your going to remain unhappy. That model as it is took me 4 and a half hours to do.
Id rather not add anything else to it.

There aren't even splash or china cymbals in the in-game soundset.  Adding them visually would be pointless.