When building houses gets too serious..

Author Topic: When building houses gets too serious..  (Read 1912 times)

House Building.
So I was playing at Enn's modern House Build, and Everything started going down hill. People were getting kicked, admins were testing their "tools" on other people. When I asked for drama, I didn't expect it to happen like this.

I guess I shouldn't have brought up his snake size, but stuff this is the first time i have talked to "Boki", and is this worthy of a ban? Besides the fact that others were being kicked too, I don't think I should be banned like this. Enn, if you can, unban me please. Unless you really think I deserve this.
This server also has tons of admins..its just a housebuild..
/discuss

Ever heard of cropping?

You've provided no proof anyone was kicked besides you or that "admins were testing their tools"

i admit that you were banned for quite a long time for being a general nuisance, but i lowered it down to a single day as was suggested

everyone on the server was having a good time except op which is strange cause he seemed to be in on the joke if you look at the photos

but boki is a bit of a ballbag

You got banned for spamming the chat with nonsense.
Granted it was a long ban but it was justified. The fact that you resorted to an unnecessary drama and didn't contact me kind of annoys me.

Ban lifted.

You got banned for spamming the chat with nonsense.
Granted it was a long ban but it was justified. The fact that you resorted to an unnecessary drama and didn't contact me kind of annoys me.

Ban lifted.
Thanks. Sorry for spamming.

Ever heard of cropping?
I don't think cropping was needed, and I'm not gonna post the cropped versions because this isn't that big of a deal.

I don't think cropping was needed, and I'm not gonna post the cropped versions because this isn't that big of a deal.
"i'm going to post giant pictures and just resize them instead of cropping the text, but what do i care i don't even think i needed to make this post"

"i'm going to post giant pictures and just resize them instead of cropping the text, but what do i care i don't even think i needed to make this post"
I have the damn cropped pictures, it just a matter of you looking closer to the screen. The point of the topic was the ban, do you want the cropped pictures?

Welp, dramas are going downhill, If they already aren't.

Er why would you bring up is ahem...."gentleman size"? it was going downhill and people are gettting more self concious these days.....very bad idea