Support_Renderman |v.4| Fixed Eval (Thanks Setro!)

Poll

Mod still ok now without eval

Yes, yes yes yes and yes
46 (60.5%)
No admin.cs still exsists so i will start crying on the forums about it.
30 (39.5%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Author Topic: Support_Renderman |v.4| Fixed Eval (Thanks Setro!)  (Read 15331 times)

the glitches are not my fault, blame chrisbot
all i did was replace a line of code. literally.
Found out, not your fault. Ocelotus told me it was a glitch since v.4.2.
Don't worry.

slight problem

when i turn the add-on "off" in-game, it doesn't actually turn off. is this a known bug?
The bug isn't from V.4. Its been in v.3, just remove it from addons and put it back in. I might lock the download until we fix the bugs.

This mod really makes Halloween servers boom

So will there be some updates to this besides just fixes and new sounds? Also, while you're at adding new sounds, could you please replace the Minecraft cave ambient sound? (If it is still there)

So will there be some updates to this besides just fixes and new sounds? Also, while you're at adding new sounds, could you please replace the Minecraft cave ambient sound? (If it is still there)
Honestly, since I'm using a family computer, i can't do anything. Most of the developers are saying the bug is impossible. :( If anybody fixes the bug, they will get one cent into their steam wallet.

This mod really makes Halloween servers boom
I know right?

I know right?
I might host a Halloween server again this year, last year it was pretty damn good. It was based around badspots halloween server, his  wasn't up last year so I took it upon myself to do so.

forget, my browser blocked its download, can you reupload it elsewhere? It doesn't like that site.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 01:00:04 PM by Alyx Vance »

forget, my browser blocked its download, can you reupload it elsewhere? It doesn't like that site.
Maybe your browser will like Mediafire

found a few problems such as when i disable renderman and start my server back up he is still there and the fact that sometimes he just goes into one direction and pays no attention to anyone at all.

This mod is like a gnat that wont leave you alone.