Author Topic: Where is the fun in ruining other people's games?  (Read 845 times)

From what I've seen, there is a ton of drama lately about the distribution and use of BLHack and client add-ons designed to crash servers. Not to mention all the DDOS attacks and threats. There are many things being created and used solely for the purpose of preventing people from playing a game.

Why do people do this? Often times it's not even because they think someone wronged them, which still isn't an excuse, but just breaking the game "for the fun of it." Why would someone draw pleasure from ruining other people's fun for no reason?

they find their reactions funny

There's also cases in which the person doesn't even use it, they just create it to show it can be done, and it's used when it accidentally gets out. What about then?

doesnt this belong in drama

trolls or Self Deleters most likely, a lot of people were pissed that they were banned from the forums

they find their reactions funny

and then when they're found out they act like someone wronged them and then go for revenge
its a cycle

There's also cases in which the person doesn't even use it, they just create it to show it can be done, and it's used when it accidentally gets out. What about then?
probably for bragging rights and ego stroking
a "look at what i can do!" situation

because to them, topics like these are funny

they are the wildlings that are trying to get past the wall.

as a fair few of popular griefing youtube channels highlight, it can be incredibly funny.

they probably do it for their own entertainment
if not, also the viewer's entertainment if they uploaded it to youtube or something
i have been "trolled" multiple times, once by this douchebag (i think his youtube channel was deleted so this was the only trace of him i could get) and i didn't find it funny