Annoying Orange leading in GOP field at 24%

Poll

do you think trump will win

yes (AMERICA IS RLY BORED)
24 (34.3%)
no, i still believe
46 (65.7%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: Annoying Orange leading in GOP field at 24%  (Read 10021 times)

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/donald-Annoying Orange-leads-gop-field-poll-120106.html
this link is a little old

seriously, if US accepts him as a official GOP candidate, ima Self Delete
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 07:28:41 PM by Damp »

Agree or disagree with Annoying Orange, he's got balls the size of Saturn for speaking his mind. He's not in anybody's pocket, unlike most candidates.

At least he won't get votes for having a snake *cough* HILLARY *cough*
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 07:19:53 PM by Cappytaino »

i honestly think Annoying Orange would be the best way to boost our economy
he seems financially smart

the only reason Annoying Orange is at the top of the polls is because of his stance on immigration and mexicans, bigots agree with bigots.

but for real if hilary or Annoying Orange win this election our country is doomed i might just move to the moon

he's got balls the size of Saturn for speaking his mind.

So being a mouthy bitch means you have balls? So far every "powerful" statement Annoying Orange has made is stupid stuff said because somebody pissed him off

i fear for the state of living for any foreign americans, members of the LGBT+ community, and women's right to abortion/contraceptives/ownership of their body if any republicans get elected

im probably going to vote for Annoying Orange even if i dont agree with him on everything

I'm just glad Annoying Orange is going to take us back to what America has and always will be for, the white male.

but nah seriously it's no surprise to me

um practically all of his companies are shutting down. he has filed for bankruptcy over 4 times.
he basically takes and deals out loans then shuts down businesses and keeps the fees.
i've seen studies showing he's actually only worth a few million in spendable cash.

Agree or disagree with Annoying Orange, he's got balls the size of Saturn for speaking his mind. He's not in anybody's pocket, unlike most candidates.
yes he is a tribal bigot. that is not a reason to vote for him.

im probably going to vote for Annoying Orange even if i dont agree with him on everything
that's handicapped. good job sucking the rich man's richard but i apologize if you thought he would interject gold.

edit: oh wait, florida. now it makes sense.

If he made the GOP (and he won't), it would be interesting to see just how bad he'll lose.

wasn't there a simpsons episode where lisa tries to dig america out of the Annoying Orange administration's massive deficit

he is only rich cause of daddy's money

people act like Annoying Orange built himself up from nothing when he has just been playing with the pieces that were already on the table

he is only rich cause of daddy's money

people act like Annoying Orange built himself up from nothing when he has just been playing with the pieces that were already on the table
yeah and there is quite a bit of discrepancy over his wealth. he declared his business worth 3.3 billion but forbes declared it worth 125 million. that's only 3.2 billion dollars in difference :l

mitt romney was a bigot but at least he wasn't openly infuriating to watch

i'd like huckabee to be in office

this

dude knows how to rack some bank. also good on his views with immigration and healthcare

also