Hotline Miami: Redial teaser

Author Topic: Hotline Miami: Redial teaser  (Read 2309 times)

0:55 long video

jesus loving christ is there gonna be a third game

biker is always the best character

i mean at least it's a good game getting lots of sequels this time

dont think this is offcial
Yeah, it's a standalone fan thing. Hope it goes well.

even though its fanmade, it does look neat

Never played Hotline Miami 2, but played the forget out of Hotline Miami and listened to the soundtrack for hours. Hotline Miami gave off this sorta spooky vibe, with still a very badass theme and was very enjoyable.

But this, this trailer literally gives me the spookies4me2. Like alot of the spooks, which I've always wanted in Hotline Miami, some really spooky atmospheres and soundtracks such as the song in the trailer. But this seems loving... I just can't even describe it.

I'm hyped nonetheless, and will promptly listen to that song in the trailer over and over again.

I'm hyped nonetheless, and will promptly listen to that song in the trailer over and over again.
i mean you could just listen to the song on its own...
also relevant: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/731983185/hotline-miami-biker-figure

i never thought blank banshee/vaporwave would be fitting with hotline miami but i guess i was wrong

also, from what ive heard, this game is supposed to be free

also, from what ive heard, this game is supposed to be free
it would sort of have to be, being a fan game

it would sort of have to be, being a fan game
well yeah

its just kinda weird to have 2 games to pay for then the third one is free, but its fanmade, either way ill probably only consider it canon if someone from devolver digital says "ehh lets just say it is canon" on twitter

given how much of an insane clusterforget hlm2's story was, i really don't think he even has to say it's canon to begin with

so long as it doesn't have a shopping mall level like hotline miami 2 im sold

oh man i love the music choice