Poll

Who will win?

Real Madrid
AC Milan

Author Topic: Blockland Custom Cup 2015 [►►►REAL MADRID WON!]  (Read 50534 times)

Wait..what??? It's over??? No - surely there's a game tomorrow... right?

Oh man good job to both teams for putting on quite the show! I had said in the admin chat "watch acm make a last second goal" then BOOM. good job to real madrid and shoutout to waldo

SASSY SASSY SASSY OI OI OI

*rigged picture*
your win was rigged
i call rematch

i could feel my heart ripping out of my chest when i had to to that shot at the end.

AYYY $A$SY,
Great pic Tbone.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 01:32:16 AM by Jeetlor Blockland »

-snip rigged image-
Added to my profile signature nice

Best soccer game ever played! Both teams played at a very high level in every area of the game! Major props to ACM for almost stealing the Custom Cup away from us but we weren't going down without a fight! We just barely won it all with that last PK goal and PK save! Real Madrid forever, the only team to go undefeated this year! Thanks to all the fans who supported us! One of the best tournaments Blockland has ever seen, thank you for hosting this Mr. LoL! Also thanks to Jam Jar, all the refs, all the streamers (Kenko, Fraag, Skill4Life, Blake1Studios, [L]), everyone else who helped out in any way, all the players, and all the spectators who came and watched! You guys made this one of the most fun times I've ever had on Blockland! Good luck to all teams next year and I hope to see you all there! :D
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 08:24:51 PM by WALDO »

just arent gonna make us one

just arent gonna make us one

We don't really have an icon or anything, same goes for ACM. The Richard hat was a no brainer!

We don't really have an icon or anything, same goes for ACM. The Richard hat was a no brainer!
I rate the pic 10/10. Please make more xD

Congratulations to Real Madrid, AC Milan and Sassulo for taking the best three places from the tournament, it was so much fun and thank you all who were part of this tournament. Whatever if you were player, ref, admin, spectator...hopefully you did have fun, because I did!

When you win twice and no one is on :/

Still no update post on the two victories? k.