Blockland Custom Cup 2015 [►►►REAL MADRID WON!]

Poll

Who will win?

Real Madrid
AC Milan

Author Topic: Blockland Custom Cup 2015 [►►►REAL MADRID WON!]  (Read 50518 times)

Click images for larger versions!

After much controversy surrounding the first half of this match on Thursday, the captains came to the agreement to reschedule the match for tonight. But with the results of PSG vs SAS being a draw, this put BOTH SAS and ACM in with a chance to secure that coveted 2nd place position! With only 2 points between them, it was all to play for. The match started off with ACM having a handicap with the scores sitting at 02 - 04 to SAS. 15 minutes of intense play was let off with SAS showing strong control of the ball at the beginning, but ACM soon found their groove and picked the ball up many times showing their dominance!
Both teams were showing fantastic plays but eventually ACM equalised and then overtook their opponents, ending the match on a high of 04- 06!

The turn out for tonights clench game was really fantastic. Looking forward to seeing everyone for tomorrows finale games!
We peaked at 55 players watching the game on the server, with 26 viewers on Skill4Life's stream! Thanks to everyone for coming along!

With the last of the season games completed, the finale match lines up are finally decided!
Both Real Madrid and AC Milan finished in the top two securing a spot in the 1st vs 2nd place match for Gold and Silver!
Teams Sassuolo and Paris Saint-Germain have scored enough points to stay in the next 2 positions, and a chance to play for Bronze in the 3rd vs 4th place match.
Team Zimbe FC has been knocked out the cup and will no longer play, finishing in 5th in the points.

Upcoming Match Dates & Times:
The time of the finale match of RMC vs ACM is still being decided between teams!

These times may still be subject to change due to lack of information from players/captains. Keep a look out for updates!

Last night's match was great except for the bad reffing calls. We had our best defensive game of the season, only allowing one goal! We were all upset when Meat got a red card but we managed to play through it, another showing to how much depth this team has. Skill4Life was Zimbe United's best player during that game, only allowing one goal in the 2nd half! He was like an animal out there, unfortunately their offense was not up to par with their defense. Today's game, which was half a game since they already played their 1st half on Thursday, was very exciting! What a comeback by ACM! ACM forced their way to victory with their fantastic passing! Gameking also had a great save late in the game! Tomorrow should be very fun! The 3rd place game will be interesting to watch and of course, RMC is looking to defeat ACM in the finals! Good luck to all teams! ^_^

Too bad.

Man I was such an idiot to do this.
It was so funny at the time, but looking back at it now it's very regretable.
This is a learning experience for me to never do stupid stuff like this again.
Sorry Mr.LoL for the destruction and abuse I did to you're server, and sorry Sassuolo for doing dumb things and getting banned right before our game.
-Jeetlor

crud, that's the second soccer tournament I've completely missed so far

ah well, I hope that team that asked me to join all those weeks ago did well

Match Time Update:

RMC vs ACM FINALE match has been given a time! It will take place tonight, at 5:30pm EST!
PSG vs SAS will still take place today at 3:30pm EST!
We look forward to seeing everyone there!

I asked them to leave.

They still won't leave.

/hat gentleman

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/9A6ejfK.png[/img]

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/gnB4un6.png[/img]
I like this server

All started on me ANT and Niblic