Blockland Custom Cup 2015 [►►►REAL MADRID WON!]

Poll

Who will win?

Real Madrid
AC Milan

Author Topic: Blockland Custom Cup 2015 [►►►REAL MADRID WON!]  (Read 50514 times)

pls Jar Jam
pls jam jar yes Or no

so ya Jam Jar and LoL have pretty much abandoned thread?

so ya Jam Jar and LoL have pretty much abandoned thread?
It's over, what else are you expecting from them?

It's over, what else are you expecting from them?
They do update posts after each game during this tournament. They never did one for the Bronze Medal game or Gold Medal game.

They do update posts after each game during this tournament. They never did one for the Bronze Medal game or Gold Medal game.
They were probably on a strict schedule and started school the day after. Most of us college students started right at the beginning of the month when the tournament ended.

They were probably on a strict schedule and started school the day after. Most of us college students started right at the beginning of the month when the tournament ended.
Ya that seems like a reasonable solution but I know Mr.LoL didn't start his classes until about a few days ago and idk about Jam Jar. But sadly even if they do get the time they most likely wont make a post because its too late now.

Ya that seems like a reasonable solution but I know Mr.LoL didn't start his classes until about a few days ago and idk about Jam Jar. But sadly even if they do get the time they most likely wont make a post because its too late now.

Few days ago? I started on 1st and I barely go on computer anymore since then. Jam Jar will probably sum it up, I dont know. If he does, I'll lock topic. Meanwhile, stop bumping.