Poll

Who will win?

Real Madrid
AC Milan

Author Topic: Blockland Custom Cup 2015 [►►►REAL MADRID WON!]  (Read 50520 times)

Well, gg got my self an "666" i was kinda shock about it and i was like "yaay... boredom of justice..."

Click images for larger versions or CLICK HERE for an album of more!

Congratulations to Real Madrid for winning tonights epic match!
The highly awaited game of RMC vs PSG has finally come and gone! Two of the titans from the season duked it out this evening for one of the most exciting matches of the season. Both strong in their own ways, the match began with a close to a fro of possession. PSG scored a some goals, then RMC scored back but pushing harder. By the end of the half RMC has a lead on them ending it on 08 - 02.
Despite this though, this didn't make PSG give up. In the second half they managed to find a good groove of play and fought their way back up to 6 goals. RMC also didn't give up either though and scored a fantastic 12 goals by the end of the half taking the final score to 12 - 06!

There was a really awesome turn out with people arriving just before the match started and also coming along to check out the newly opened Starblocks Coffee Shop! We managed to peak at 45 players watching the game, with an additional 14 viewers via Skill4Life's stream on Twitch! Thank you to everyone, again!

With RMC's 3rd win, this secures their position in the Finale 1st vs 2nd match! The next question is who will now face them? Their final 2 major competition of ACM and SAS are yet to play each other, so keep an eye out for tomorrows matches; they're going to be the hot topic of the end of this season! With PSG losing the match with a GD of -6, this has moved them down into 4th place, but still in the position to play for bronze against 3rd.

Upcoming Match Dates & Times:

These times may still be subject to change due to lack of information from players/captains. Keep a look out for updates!

That was a lot of fun today! Meat played like a pro with all those goals and assists, and Jenna played fantastic defense, her passes also on point! Of course, Tbone played like his usual self, being very aggressive, but he still saved the ball tons of times! Kingston, Mace, and Haloz played great as well! I was surprised by how well Ragref played as goalie, he had a couple great saves! And it was pretty funny when we made all those goalie substitutions, everyone got in the action. Tomorrow should be another exciting day jam packed with matches! Real Madrid is definitely looking forward to see who will face us in the finals. Let's all have fun and finish the season off with a bang! :D
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 09:07:22 PM by WALDO »

As my full first game as a goalie, it was frustrating to have NOBODY covering in front of me and have my teammates put all the blame on me even though there was nobody to defend back here which mean most of Madrid was left unmarked except like 1 person who had the rest of us on him. Also, our whole team (except me) kept pushing forward for no reason at all since all of them were used to being attackers. :/
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 11:42:26 PM by Gum »

Meatsale, do you happen to sell the butchered meat of your victims?

Meatsale, do you happen to sell the butchered meat of your victims?
$4.99

As my full first game as a goalie, it was frustrating to have NOBODY covering in front of me and have my teammates put all the blame on me even though there was nobody to defend back here which mean most of Madrid was left unmarked except like 1 person who had the rest of us on him. Also, our whole team (except me) kept pushing forward for no reason at all since all of them were used to being attackers. :/
i kept mentioning how PSG had no one back there defending half the time on the stream. you did great though, dont let nuffin get you down.

Good game and congratulations for murdering us! We were not fully ready at the start and we didn't have our defender :( But Real Madrid was better anyways so theres nothing to complain about. Our team played well, but still our defending was bad and offence very good. MVP to meat$ale for sneaking behind our defence couple of times.

I'll be livestreaming and commentating for tonight's games. Be sure to hop in the stream and check it out.
Here's a link to my Twitch in case you don't have it already.

Just a heads up I'll be streaming from a new PC tonight, it should be set up correctly, but do expect a few issues here and there. Thankfully I know what kind of issues to look for and am prepared a bit more than last time.

And as always the games will be published to my Twitch channel's highlights (and maybe my YouTube channel depending on quality) so you can watch the games later!

EDIT: no i'm not commentating in the teamspeak, as I don't use teamspeak :P
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 05:25:59 PM by Blake1Studios »

i love how set up all of this is. cant wait to participate!!!

i love how set up all of this is
Yeah, very...
Especially SAS.

this was an interesting turn of events

I was shocked we lost by forfeit to ACM, I dont want to get to any trouble by argueing or anything, but I think this was a part of the reffing staff.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 07:06:07 PM by Jeetlor Blockland »

-removedsnipremoved-
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 07:04:15 PM by Wohoyaa! »