Blockland Custom Cup 2015 [►►►REAL MADRID WON!]

Poll

Who will win?

Real Madrid
AC Milan

Author Topic: Blockland Custom Cup 2015 [►►►REAL MADRID WON!]  (Read 50523 times)

I've only managed 15, 16 but I can't access it since I'm not a player.

I've only managed 15, 16 but I can't access it since I'm not a player.
You don't have to be a player to access the ones on the field. Just go to practice.

may someone explain to me why basil is salty

may someone explain to me why basil is salty
no basil is spicy because it is a spice
heheh im so clever

Click images for larger versions

Congratulations to Sassuolo for winning the first match of last night!
The match started off with both teams a bit wobbly with their footing but soon each found their groove. Sassuolo with good offensive, soon took the lead though finishing the first half on 3 - 0. Over the second half there were also some extremely close shots by Zimbe FC but SAS struck a winning blow by scoring 2 more goals and winning 5 - 0!
We had a really strong return to the season with the turn out reaching 55 players on the server along with several other people watching on Blake1's stream! We also have some information regarding streams in the next post!

Further information and updates on the season scores table in the next post!

Click images for larger versions

Congrats to AC Milan for winning the second match of last night!
A very tough game to call with both teams showing strong beginnings in both Rounds 1 and 2! With many people unsure of who would come out on top, it was a heavy split down the middle of PSG and ACM supporters. In the first half ACM stormed ahead with some great plays but didn't leave PSG too far behind ending the half on 06 - 04 to AC Milan. But after the second half, ACM took hold and kept on scoring to the last moments to finish the match on 14 - 04!

With people from the previous match still lurking around, there was a great base of spectators. We managed to peak at 50 players watching this game, again with several other players watching Blake1's Stream! Thanks to everyone who came and got involved!

Due to scheduling having to be moved around because of CFC not supply enough information, the current standings aren't a true representation of positions in the season. As you can see some teams have only played 1 match while others have played 3. Luckily though, after tonights games of CFC vs SAS and CFC vs RMC, both Rounds 2 and 3 will be complete!

With ZMB's loss, they have been pushed down into 6th place allowing CFC to advance on them. SAS has been able to close the gap on the GD, helping to secure their position. Similarly, both PSG and ACM, their GD scores have also changed! PSG's GD is now equal to RMC's and only the number of goals they have scored is separating them. ACM has also been able to pull out of their negative GD and is now hot on the heels of 2nd place!
It's really heating up!!

Upcoming Match Dates & Times:
PSG vs RMC has been made later by 1 hour, moving it to 6:00PM EST.

These times may still be subject to change due to lack of information from players/captains. Keep a look out for updates!

PLAYER PUNISHMENT

Basil [BL_ID 37719] is being banned from participating in anyway with the Custom Cup for the rest of the season. This includes playing and spectating. The decision comes from his entire team voting him out from PSG due to his behaviour and shortly after the administration team acting upon multiple complaints about his behaviour while spectating AND playing.

[Custom Cup Season - 24th Aug & Onwards]   -   Banned indefinitely

Regarding this, Paris Saint-Germain's line up will adjust accordingly:

Playerlist:
  • *Unkown* (Captain)
  • Ragref (Goal Keeper)
  • [L] (Manager)
  • Monsier Kimmo
  • Sgt. Hawkins
          Sub List:
  • SimpleOS
  • mlockha
  • c[_]
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 03:14:54 PM by Jam_Jar »

Earlier on the server today...

Damn, that's misfortune

But what if an admin gets a lucky number?

Damn, that's misfortune

But what if an admin gets a lucky number?

They don't get anything
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 09:06:35 PM by MrLoL² »

Gets banned aswell :^)
Does this apply to players/spectators before matches?

Yeah it does, so be careful! :)

Honestly, i dont play soccer and it is not my favorite deport, but you did a great job, really cool!

Yeah it does, so be careful! :)
Even the streamer? :O

My teamate Chakada got the 666 number and was banned for an hour only 55 minutes before our game.