Poll

Who will win?

Real Madrid
AC Milan

Author Topic: Blockland Custom Cup 2015 [►►►REAL MADRID WON!]  (Read 50936 times)

I was kicked by Jam Jar for calling Mr.LoL a big load of sweetness. Seriously Jam?

Meatsale was so terrifying, I abandoned the server

I was kicked by Jam Jar for calling Mr.LoL a big load of sweetness. Seriously Jam?
We're here to crack skulls... ;-;

I saw that and laughed so hard XD

Not only that but you were being an ass.
I also laughed xD

meatsale should be on the hall of fame.

meatsale should be on the hall of fame.
A hall of fame would actually be sick lmao

Here is the call from the game

As you can see there is no g interference there. I don't know if you can do anything about this like take a point on add a point or anything but i just want to show you that it was totally clean. I was just lagging a bit.

As you can see there is no g interference there. I don't know if you can do anything about this like take a point on add a point or anything but i just want to show you that it was totally clean. I was just lagging a bit.

Just keepin it real mang, just keepin it real.

-snip-
Mm from my perspective, at that moment I had a bit of a latency spike which I assume is the same thing you could feel. To me it looks fine and good and like a goal, but then Slimy challenged it saying his goal keeper saw Meatsale tackle him. Both Mr.LoL and King Jullian called it to be a no goal and say they weren't in a laggy position! So as democracy would call, 2/3 of the refs called it at the time so I just went with it.

This play will be reviewed again and any errors we feel are deemed unfair will be rectified.

Also side note about match dates!! Wednesday 19th CFC vs SAS is to be cancelled due to schedualing not working for any eligible game. We really don't like doing this but unfortunately after much deliberation and rearranging I came to the conclusion we will just leave that day out and reshuffle some games.
This means that from Monday today to Friday, we will be taking a hiatus mid season break! Games will resume on the weekend and I will be counicating with all Captains the best I can to work things out. This is only for the CFC vs SAS match and all matches inside Round 3!

Thanks to everyone for the awesome response to this first week of the season! We plan and hope to finish before September or only going into September a couple weeks. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

I'm trying to type this on a bus towards London right now so sorry for any errors too!! c:

« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 08:24:57 AM by Jam_Jar »

wait are people using my footage it sucks is there better footage

wait are people using my footage it sucks is there better footage
skill filmed the last game. its also got interviews at the end
http://www.twitch.tv/zuijj/v/11289471

Sick goal meat$ale!
Thanks Kimoo :D

Mm from my perspective, at that moment I had a bit of a latency spike which I assume is the same thing you could feel. To me it looks fine and good and like a goal, but then Slimy challenged it saying his goal keeper saw Meatsale tackle him. Both Mr.LoL and King Jullian called it to be a no goal and say they weren't in a laggy position! So as democracy would call, 2/3 of the refs called it at the time so I just went with it.

This play will be reviewed again and any errors we feel are deemed unfair will be rectified.
Ok thank you.

skill filmed the last game. its also got interviews at the end
http://www.twitch.tv/zuijj/v/11289471
so i'm the only person who filmed the paris game?