Blockland Custom Cup 2015 [►►►REAL MADRID WON!]

Poll

Who will win?

Real Madrid
AC Milan

Author Topic: Blockland Custom Cup 2015 [►►►REAL MADRID WON!]  (Read 50278 times)

can i join  a team im good at football im training all day im not laying just plz put me on team
No.

Wait, can people just spectate or do they have to be on a team to be on the server.

Wait, can people just spectate or do they have to be on a team to be on the server.
No, you don't have to be in team to practice or play scrimmages:)

It's happening... <3

Also an announcement about the way this year will work.
Last years games were fun and the way we had the brackets system set up was to try and give every team equal opportunities. This still presented this issue of some people only ever got to play 1 game, so this year we're trying a new format.

Each team will play against every other team at least once during the season and will earn points for what they achieve.
  • 3 for winning
  • 1 for a draw
  • 0 for losing
The points are added up during the season and at the end a winner is declared. If two teams end the season with equal points then we will take into account goals scored, with who ever scored more goals wins.

Match setups would look something like this:

[DISCLAIMER - THIS WILL NOT BE THE FINAL GAME SETUP]

As the season progresses we will release game dates and information.
If we have 4 teams, it will be a 6 game season. If we have 5 teams, it will be a 10 game season. IF we get 6 teams, it will be a 15 game season!! You get the picture... It all depends on how many teams really apply. We will be starting the 2015 season very soon and we look forward to seeing everyone playing and enjoying the sport!

Keep the applications coming, and if you have any question don't hesitate to ask us either here or on the server.

I don't like how there isn't a final match, that's a boring way to end the tourney. No one will know who won until everyone has played their games. Instead what about the top 2 teams at the end of the season play against each other to determine the winner? Now THAT would be exciting! You gotta have that final match! Also another thing I would like to point out, don't try to make the season too long. School is going to start back up for many of the players in late August, so preferably the season needs to start soon and it can't take too long to finish. If you really want the season to be long, you'll either have to schedule the games so they fit inside a 2 or 3 week timeframe so it ends in late August or allow teams to have games late, like the 4-9 PM CDT time range, so they can attend the games on school days if the tourney goes past late August. Also keep in mind that some people begin school during mid August.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 02:47:40 PM by WALDO »

Also another thing I would like to point out, don't try to make the season too long. School is going to start back up for many of the players in late August, so preferably the season needs to start soon and it can't take too long to finish. If you really want the season to be long, you'll either have to schedule the games so they fit inside a 2 or 3 week timeframe so it ends in late August or allow teams to have games late, like the 4-9 PM CDT time range, so they can attend the games on school days if the tourney goes past late August. Also keep in mind that some people begin school during mid August.

Well we can't force people create teams, the whole tournament depends on that.

Well we can't force people create teams, the whole tournament depends on that.
Yes that is true but once there are 4 teams signed up, you could have a deadline until teams can't sign up anymore.

Yes that is true but once there are 4 teams signed up, you could have a deadline until teams can't sign up anymore.

That was planned

Hello I am Zentro and I would like to submit a team.It is not yet confirmed.
Chelsea (CFC)
 Players:
GK: Owl                                           Sub1: Aermis
Defence: Stats                                 Sub2: Alicia
Mid1: Zentro (Captain)                     Sub3: Lovvone
Mid2: GreenBay                               Sub4: Gerrrrrr98
St: Xenos109                                  Sub5: -empty-

Captain's Steam/Skype:

Steam: [CoSE]Zentro

Again not confirmed but the outfits are hopefully a definite.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 09:14:36 PM by Sgt.Cobra »

can we do this again in the winter?

Rookie Showcase going on now. Come watch noobies become the elite.

Here we go...

Playerlist:
  • Jam Jar (Captain)
  • Skill4Life (Goal Keeper)
  • Daxos
  • Allun Pentax
  • Bubblr
                   Sub List:
  • War Hero F.T.P
  • Ethan The Great
  • Honno
  • Bit
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 11:52:39 AM by Jam_Jar »

Here we go...

Playerlist:
  • Jam Jar (Captain)
  • Skill4Life (Goal Keeper)
  • Daxos
  • Allun Pentax
  • Bubblr
                    Sub List:
  • War Hero F.T.P
  • Ethan The Great
  • Honno
  • -empty-
May I be the last member to your team? (My Blockland username is Stereo)