Poll

Who will win?

Real Madrid
AC Milan

Author Topic: Blockland Custom Cup 2015 [►►►REAL MADRID WON!]  (Read 50932 times)

May I be the last member to your team? (My Blockland username is Stereo)
There are no last spots on teams, we just put 4 subs for simplicity sake.
But to answer your question; for us we've already got all the players we need.

I have feeling Zimbe United is going to wreck everyone here.

I have feeling Zimbe United is going to wreck everyone here.

I object, your honor.

I object, your honor.

Well of course nothing is for certain, but Skill4Life is a really good player when it comes to competitive gaming.

Part of his team has also been in other tournaments in competitive gaming so I think they have a real good chance.

Part of his team has also been in other tournaments in competitive gaming so I think they have a real good chance.
And so has some of our team, we competitive game too. Don't think it's going to be easy, Real Madrid gives it their all!

Waldo is a ghost don't listen to him.

Who's interested in watching the full streams if I upload them to my youtube channel?

i'm interested in sponsoring my dank servers

Who's interested in watching the full streams if I upload them to my youtube channel?

That would be pretty cool + you will probably get like 30 views because Timezones!

a thousand times yes.

That would be awesome, yes please!

I remember that your streams were useful for "replays like" videos. It's helpful for referees when the action is... kinda forgeted.

When do the games begin after the team's lock? Or is that still undecided?

When do the games begin after the team's lock? Or is that still undecided?

It will be pretty quick, two or three days for making brackets, and the dates

So excited for this tournament! Good work Mr. LoL!