Windows 10 Thread | I AM LATE BUT IT'S HERE FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Windows 10 Thread | I AM LATE BUT IT'S HERE FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE  (Read 99977 times)

my browsing experience on 10 is pretty split because:
 chrome uses too many resources, and is kind of slow, but has adblock, RES, etc
 edge is light and fast, but doesn't have extensions and youtube seems to be broken on it for me

its tearing me apart :(
Try Waterfox!

my browsing experience on 10 is pretty split because:
 chrome uses too many resources, and is kind of slow, but has adblock, RES, etc
 edge is light and fast, but doesn't have extensions and youtube seems to be broken on it for me

its tearing me apart :(
just wondering, what resolution are you running youtube at?
before in IE, I was running it at 3840x2160, and it was glitching out the display completely
now that I've reduced my monitor by half to be 1920x1080, it works fine and all my other games works fine too

it seems like everything wasn't liking the gigantic resolution my screen has
not sure if it would carry over from IE to edge though

i don't even own screens that big

I bought a new monitor just for windows 10 arriving today

well then clear some damn room son jeez
clear out some steam games or something

I don't install anything on my C drive besides necessary drivers (and other programs that dont let me change the loving folder on install). I have 3 other HDD's I put everything on. A lot of room taken is program data written on the AppData folder, but there's a bunch of other space taken that I can't track.

nevermind found it
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 05:16:56 PM by Tetris »

If your on Windows 10 you have no reason to use any browser for youtube, you can use youtube clients that are way better and don't have any ads.

I use one called MyTube, but there's another one called tubecast, both are way better than using Edge or Firefox,Chrome...ect.

If your on Windows 10 you have no reason to use any browser for youtube, you can use youtube clients that are way better and don't have any ads.

I use one called MyTube, but there's another one called tubecast, both are way better than using Edge or Firefox,Chrome...ect.
or you can just use an adblocker

or you can just use an adblocker
I already have ublock, but I prefer the clients, since they give a better experience.

I already have ublock, but I prefer the clients, since they give a better experience.
but the clients aren't free
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 07:52:18 PM by 77x5ghost2 »

but the clients aren't free
Really?

Oh you mean because it says trial, the trial is unlimited, they just made it a trial option incase you wanted to donate to the developer.

Oh you mean because it says trial, the trial is unlimited, they just made it a trial option incase you wanted to donate to the developer.
I was confused on that too for a second too, I give it a go when I have the chance.

Depressing news of the weekend: after getting a larger SSD and cloning my old OS SSD to the new larger one, I got to finally upgrade to Win 10. Everything was working great and I was actually starting to like Win10 until this late evening when I went to draw on my tablet monitor. FUBAR. My expensive tool doesn't loving work. So now I have to revert back to Win 7 and be an old grouch clinging onto old software until MAYBE the Chinese/Japanese company that makes this loving tablet fixes their drivers or some stuff, or I get a Cintiq (ultra loving unlikely).