3 (6.4%)
3/5 descent
1 (2.1%)
2/5 bad
0 (0%)
1/5 bretty bad
28 (59.6%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: Blockland - i herd blockelnd 2 was comneg out  (Read 2288 times)

Blockland is a single and multiplayer computer game built on the Torque Game Engine, in which players build using Lego-like building blocks. It was developed by Eric "Badspot" Hartman and was released on February 24, 2007. The game is not endorsed by, or affiliated with the Lego brand. However, at one point, Lego was in talks with Eric about selling Blockland. It was spotlighted on The Screen Savers on February 11, 2005, drastically increasing the user base overnight. As of July 2015, the game's community consists of over 185,000 users who have purchased Blockland. Blockland has also been featured on Shack News. On December 16, 2013, Blockland was released on Steam after spending nearly a year on Steam Greenlight.

blockland doesn't have a games thread and i felt like i deserved one :(:(:(

Latest version: r1967

Changelog:
  • Fixed issue where you could travel through a teledoor before it is removed by the build trust check
  • Fixed vehicles not burning (both client and server will have to be running r1966)
  • Fixed certain timescale/framerate combinations causing the game to freeze
  • Fixed coverage issue on ModTer 8x CornerA brick
  • Fixed crash when player type has no animations
  • You can no longer execute files named "Support_AdminEvents.cs" - this user created script was used in several other add-ons and contained an eval injection vulnerability which would allow an attacker to execute arbitrary script code on the server.  Note: this was not a malicious script, it was simply poorly coded and could be exploited to attack the server.
    These add-ons are known to have contained the vulnerable script:
    • Server_ServerMusic
    • Support_Rendermen
    If you hosted a server with using these add-ons, you should change admin password (if you use one).  You may also want to check over your Blockland files as an attacker could have modified them.  I am not sure if any persistent attack was deployed, but you could search your Blockland folder for .cs files, sort by modified date, and check over the latest ones to be sure.  
  • Vulnerable Support_AdminEvents.cs script now blocked by CRC instead of filename

Gallery

« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 08:20:21 PM by mp7964 »

not funny

Fairly certain there are "General discussion" and "gallery" boards for this.

Fairly certain there are "General discussion" and "gallery" boards for this.

Blockland is a game, is it not? ;-)

i herd blockelnd 2 was comneg out

i herd blockelnd 2 was comneg out
Ermagerwd brah, tat is so cul!1!

looks like a ripoff of minecraft
heheheh

looks like a ripoff of minecraft
heheheh

no dude its good forreal

where does that gif come from anyway
Someone on Youtube called TVFilthyFrank