TUMBLR YOU LOSE V0.1: fedora edition

Author Topic: TUMBLR YOU LOSE V0.1: fedora edition  (Read 4554 times)

my brain short-circuited so many times reading alternative's post

yeah luckily (as alternative's post shows) tumblr has just as well a ton of people that are more than happy to tell people how silly they sound when they pull that stuff

it's the internet just like anywhere else i guess

also i feel like it was always obvious that FLUDD was female (even though it's just a weird AI water gun thing)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 04:47:27 PM by otto-san »

Well now we know Electrk's brain needs electricity.
badum tsh

Can I just, pick out the ones that made me kinda die inside?
Like the first one..um..uh..how does being a vegan have anything to do with feminism?
And if someone openly agrees to have love..how is it rape?

And one of them said that even have love with a man is rape..like what the forget are these people smoking? There's loving BDSM people with female doms and the man has no control over the situation. I haven't seen stupidity like this in a long time.

How the forget does that make them homophobic to not want to date a gay/lesbian person? If the loving person in question is a female, of course she wouldn't want to date a lesbian, she isn't loving attracted to females. Same thing vise versa.

I'm so glad I haven't ventured into this part of tumblr.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with the SJW on some fronts. Women should have the same rights to speech as men. Likewise, men should have the same right to slander, lie, bullstuff, and pander that women do.

Likewise, I think it's impressive how quickly Riddler fixed the economy after the great depression.

And Blue Meanie made the trains run on time.

Every bad side has it's upsides, you just gotta look for them.

Likewise, I think it's impressive how quickly Riddler fixed the economy after the great depression.

lmao

Don't get me wrong, I agree with the SJW on some fronts. Women should have the same rights to speech as men. Likewise, men should have the same right to slander, lie, bullstuff, and pander that women do.

Every bad side has it's upsides, you just gotta look for them.
Yeah, although imo no one should be doing any of those things >_>
It's just that most tumblr feminist (or at least the ones that get attention) are neo feminist who just want men to suffer.

I've heard feminists called everything from "Shameful rape special interestists" to "Sub-human scum who deserve to be gassed". To be honest, I'm glad feminists are still around. Because the stuff they make up makes me explode into laughter on a regular basis.

what kind of moron disrespects atticus finch

wasn't he proving that the black guy didn't rape the woman and she made a false claim? what the hell

IF THIS IS A TUMBLR-OFF, I THINK I WIN
I WIN
it's over. i'm killing myself

I TAKE IT BACK GAS THEM PLEASE

did that guy just say fat is human blubber.
because whales have that too and i see one in the image