Sonic fanfic

Author Topic: Sonic fanfic  (Read 2024 times)

this is my fanfiction about cc and jeorge i wrote it 2 months ago and i

sonic the ehdgehog wqs aurnning really fas t along the wall becaus ehe wos abott to do a cool trick he did a jump and rolled into a car and drive really fast
and he went so fast and he wos in the bvack to the future car and he weent to the future and the human world and jeorge was a man and saw sonic appear in his house
in his car hello sonic jeorge said to sonic hi jorge said sonic the hedgehog and they did a high five do you want to come and get some burgers from the burger shop
sonic said jeorge yes sonic said to jeorge

chatepr 2

jeorge and sonic went to the burger shop and bought a burger froc cc and cc sadi hello to soinc and they saiyt down with sonic and jeorge and cc onthe table
sonic why are you in the human future??? said jeorge and cc together at the same time its because i needed to find a sonic emeraltd gem and eggman took it to the human
aland have you seen it sonic said no trhey said to them back

chatepr 3

sonic and ejorge and also cc went to a park where the gem mite have bneen maybe but they looked around and couldnt find it
helo sonic said a voice and they looked around surprised and it was kunuckels ther hedgehog and he had a hat on from sonic boom
shadwo the hedgehog come too the park here and i am lookign for him becaus ehe has my gemsaid kneukles gem!! said sonic the hedgehog and cc but not jeorge
knuckels cna i have the gem from u whwen we get it from sadhow because i need it back in the past and sonic land!!
kjjunckles had a think for a bit about the thoughts that sonic ahd tsaid to him ok said knuckels u can have it for a bit he said

chapetr 5

shadow and conicn and jeroge and cc and knuckles were in the street now i need the gem said sonic and knuckles to shadow the hedgehog
no i need it said shadow an he left sonic and shadow were sad and they awent over to cc and keorge

can hwe have go ha bguger and eat it but you pay soic said to cjeorge and tey did

chapter 7

sonic and jeorge were eatin burgers qand cc was eating a bueger as well and they were talking about shadow the hedgehog
if i do not get the gem from shadow the hedgehog i will fall to sve my world in the past from the eggman who is triing to esteal the gem from the world he has already
stoled all oy my friends what are we gonand o sonci was sad so they left the hurger shop

chapter 23

the sonic team were in the street back with shadow and they saw him we ar egonn aheva big iught now shadow said sonic and knuckles
and they jujped towards him and started punchin him tin the face and shadow fell over and he said i give yup you can have the gem and i'm goan go back to the past soic land to get another one
u guys dsuck and he jumped in the portal he made with t husi amagic and he was gone u can have this shadow said sonic to sonic and sonic wook the gem

chapetr 4

sonic and jeorge and cc and eknuckles were in the parking lot were they met and sonci adn shadow and kunkcles were leaving
good bye ejorge and cc and burgrs i m go ogn tback to my land now in the past sonic land i wish u good peace forever
athey jumpe din the portal and went away hjome for ever
jeorge and cc were said i dont know how my lie every nebe the same again said jeorge to cc i duno jeorge but lets eog eat a bueger said cc to jeorge and they wernt and eat burgers

I hoped you like it ☆ヾ(*´・∀・)ノヾ(・∀・`*)ノ☆

Just kidding, I posted nothing important.

thaknk you for 10/1000 raiting because you guys liked it here it part 2 but i never finished writing it sorry  ..。。*゜゜(´Д`川゜゜*。。..

chapter 578 cpat 7

it wa s 2 weeks after shdow and jeorege and sonic and ahsdoaw had left after their fight and jerorge had left to go back home to the aemrica and cc was left by himself
cc had made the bruger shp into a non burger shjiop wher ehe could sell cufurnature with hisburgers

life is so broing now without jeorge and shadow ad sonic and knickles here now said cc to himself when he was looking after a custerm who was bhuying furnature from him
it was the nightitme when shadow came back to the human world to find his emerald gem from cc
cc i jneed to know where my gem is now shadow said to cc cc looked at shadow and said that he didnt have a gem because sonci wotok is gem back to the past sonic wland with him in the past
tes ut now i know the real ftruther shadow said to cc u are th egem i wa tlooking for cc was cascared and ran out of the building to find jeorge

chapetr

jeorge was in the west of america and he was on a vacaction repazing after shadow and sonic have a fight the day before dusddenly cc came runnnign to jeorge and said
shadow the hedgehog is wanting to kill me pealse save him we have to get sonic back from the past sonic land to the future so he xcan save us from shadow
they went to the science labaeroty in the west of amerca to use the time machine and called sonic on the phone

amy picked up and said helo sonic isnt here right now he is in the future human world and they left ther laboryty to find him

chapter 5

sonic was in the parking lot lookign for jeorge and cc
hello jeorge na d cc saidow said to cc and jeorge when he same them do you want to eat a burger said sonic
sonic ad jeorge went to eat burgers int he burger furnature shop with shonic and knuckles
knunlckes and sonic wanted t o talk to them jeorge and cc i have find out that cc is a gem and we need to save him from steale from shadow
yes shadow hae already attacked me said cc to sonic and knukcles and jeorge and jeorge was shocked and said ar r you ok to cc yes i am sonic and jeorge said cc
thyey went outside to look at a map this is where shaod wi right now said sonic we need to find him to shaev him from cc so that he doesnt kil him
cc was scared that he said he would kill him because he didnt say that in cartoons why is he gonna e kill me and why am i a gem said cc to knukcles
u were a speical human borjn in a moonlight when you were young and it gave you the power to destroy wrld if you wanted too but you are too pure of hear to kill worlds so he wants to
steal it from you to use it on sionic land but it will kill you wehen he takes it from you

very nice writing and lots of though have went through story and character development made me change life turn of new leaf 100 out of 100

Narration and animation in Garry's Mod when?

Narration and animation in Garry's Mod when?
Once I get a movie deal, I'm not working with less then 15m budget.

i r8 9/11 illuminati mate