16 (23.5%)
Hes a hippie
17 (25%)
Somewhat
13 (19.1%)
Other [Post]
4 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Author Topic: "Don't Stay in School"  (Read 11207 times)

the video you linked to has nothing to do with anything we said, please try actually reading before getting overly defensive over nothing
You are literally stating exactly what he reacted to.
You just said that it was his school's problem, but had you clicked on the loving link, you would know exactly why I linked it.
Simply because I am getting pissy at you, doesn't mean I am getting defensive. But when this many people have replies, without giving the time to know exactly what this is about, gets quite aggravating. So please, click the 2 loving links in OP, so I don't have to repeat this again.

Are you people loving illiterate?
I think it's more like, nobody considers you an authority in any way, not even someone to get advice from, so they ignore you

here's my ultimate reasoning for why what you learn currently at school is important:

imagine how forgetin dumb you'd look if you didn't know what happened at normandy

just imagine that scenario and you should be fine

You just said that it was his school's problem, but had you clicked on the loving link, you would know exactly why I linked it.
try summarising whatever the message of the link is because i really do not feel like sitting through 15 minutes of whatever this guy considers self-justification

Simply because I am getting pissy at you, doesn't mean I am getting defensive.
[blank stare reaction image]

So please, click the 2 loving links in OP, so I don't have to repeat this again.
no
if you can't be bothered to spend a minute actually communicating what you supposedly think, why would you expect me to waste nearly 20 minutes to absorb your message from a third party in such an unpleasant fashion

here's my ultimate reasoning for why what you learn currently at school is important:

imagine how forgetin dumb you'd look if you didn't know what happened at normandy

What happened in Norway?

OP needs a chill pill

What happened in Norway?

Norwegians happened

I think it's more like, nobody considers you an authority in any way, not even someone to get advice from, so they ignore you
k, so. does this look right, as to what half of these people do?:
step 1. Read topic title
step 2. Take it as a video about not staying in school
step 3. make unintelligible post not relating to the topic at all
step 4. profit

What happened in Norway?
they had the potato famine in 19342

yeah i mean obviously the vietnamese won there...

Isn't that the place that got stormed by japenese rice farmer during the war of 1812

k, so. does this look right, as to what half of these people do?:
step 1. Read topic title
step 2. Take it as a video about not staying in school
step 3. make unintelligible post not relating to the topic at all
step 4. profit

look, you literally asked in the op what we thought

why are you arguing people's opinions when most of us watched the video? sure, :Taboo" didn't but at least he/she got a sypnosis and read the other posts.

Isn't that the place that got stormed by japenese rice farmer during the war of 1812
"welcome to the rice fields motherforgeter may we take your order"
-general sun tsu