Bogus Skype Contacts

Author Topic: Bogus Skype Contacts  (Read 1776 times)

Oh boy oh boy, do I love bogus Skype contacts.

This one guy by the name "Fredrick Owusu" says he trusts me with $4,750,000 and all he needs is my bank account so he can give me 40%. What a deal, am I right? Who the forget thinks a guy calling himself Mr.Noßody is a "reliable, honest, and trustworthy person"?

Look at this fake stuff.

I almost want to call that number to see who picks up.

i always get ones from fake women who want me to go on 'cam websites' but i just let them play through their messages for a half decent boner

it's the new nigerian prince but from ghana

You know sometimes I do wonder if some of these are real. There is a 99.99% chance it's fake, but i always wonder if you were to open a completely new bank account and give him the details if anything would happen.

davidowusu2002@gmail.com

You know sometimes I do wonder if some of these are real. There is a 99.99% chance it's fake, but i always wonder if you were to open a completely new bank account and give him the details if anything would happen.

Im assuming whatever money you put in to hold that account would be taken.
You can't have a bank account with nothing in it.

davidowusu2002@gmail.com
gettin' scammed by motherforgetin' 13 year olds

ive been getting a bunch of spam contact requests on skype lately too.

Mostly from a bunch of random scantily clad girls
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 05:40:29 PM by Planr »

I had this one guy who kept on changing his skype account to send me contact requests with all sorts of stories, all made up. They actually talked with me, and I got freaked out

i keep getting lovebots on my account. they change their pictures to some other person's boobs every other week

i never get spam skype accounts lol