Author Topic: Rotatable Orb  (Read 1896 times)

so, a thing for vehicles that allows you to rotate the vehicle around a point, likely within the center of the vehicle's model?

if that's what you're asking for, it would probably need something that functions similarly to the physgun in gmod

he wants the orb to be able to rotate upside-down so he can make upside-down vehicles easier

That doesn't do well in Torque.

That doesn't do well in Torque.
I'm sure its easily possible in torque but on an addon level for blockland, probably not as easy

If you can somehow disable gravity while rotating, it wouldn't be too hard. (Maybe a physical zone?)

Otherwise it'll look very glitchy because the car keeps falling down and gets teleported back.

Rotable orb. Move your mouse to rotate. Click your fire button to increase speed. Hold C to decrease speed. Idk what you mean brah.

Rotable orb. Move your mouse to rotate. Click your fire button to increase speed. Hold C to decrease speed. Idk what you mean brah.
Have you ever tried a 3D modeling program?

Have you ever tried a 3D modeling program?

I thought he meant BL. Not a modeling program. It isn't very clear on what he wants. Also yes I have. Blender, Shaper, Milkshape.

He just wants an admin orb for the players that can't move.

I thought he meant BL. Not a modeling program. It isn't very clear on what he wants. Also yes I have. Blender, Shaper, Milkshape.
He does mean in BL, but referring to a Blender-esque rotational model manipulator.

I'm sure its easily possible in torque but on an addon level for blockland, probably not as easy
is probably true. However, if someone decides to do this, there's no harm in doing translation as well.