0 (0%)
Allosaurus
0 (0%)
Apatosaurus
1 (12.5%)
Pachycephalosaurus
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: More Dinosaurs?  (Read 2818 times)

Weren't expecting this topic, were you? Anyways, Hi Guys. So I just wanted some more Dinosaurs for my series of Jurassic Park: Adventures saves. The saves's levels are based on The Lost World: Jurassic Park. It would be nice if there could be more dinosaurs for my server (or possibly others). The only current Dinosaurs on my server are The Tyrannosaurus Rex, Triceratops, Stegosaurus, Velociraptor, Brachiosaurus, Spinosaurus, The Alligator (If I size it x2 I call it a Deinosuchus) and Mutant Lizard (I like to call it a Troodon). Could anyone do this? P.S: I'm talking about Dinosaur bots.

( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

yis plz

i cant model

or code

:(
go bug armyunit

Yes I would like to see more dinosaurs

/support

there are dinosaur bots other than the brachiosaurus?

More dinosaurs have been requested for years (not even kidding) the people who were making more dinosaur bots/playertypes are gone. Or they have been banned, or even stopped the project. I myself tried was heavily editing the spinosaur model into another dinosaur. However I didn't finish it. I might though >.> (I got waaaay better at modeling)

Here's one that I wanted, but the guy got banned: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=197448.0

alphablock (created brachiosaurus) and hydralisk probably has the skills to make dinosaur playertypes

oh also dont forget mutant lizard
nvm read op again
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 11:10:37 PM by Lego lad »

why dont you actually ask for the dinosaurs you need instead of stating the ones you have

op is dumb

I guess I like the idea, but has anyone even made a decent server using the dinosaurs we currently have?