ikethegeneric - the clique

Author Topic: ikethegeneric - the clique  (Read 18271 times)

what's the clique and why should i hate them
they burned our houses, poisoned our water supply, and raped our women.

what's the clique and why should i hate them

"the clique" is basically just a group of friends (i think) that everyone jokingly stuffs on as a joke

akio is stupid and ruined the joke

those goddamn CLICKERS ruining these FORUMS

they did?

no they poisoned our house supply, raped our waters, and burned our women.

i voted for the clique anyway :^)

You didn't hear it from me, but that explosion in china may have had something to do with the clique...

You didn't hear it from me, but that explosion in china may have had something to do with the clique...
no they poisoned our house supply, raped our waters, and burned our women, and then they moved along to our weapons supply and proceeded to hump the forget out of it until it exploded

i remember the time the clique flied in for the 9/11 deal at subway they'll never forget

the clique is responsible for fnaf

Well I mean I can see where Damp is coming from considering how much of a niusance the "clique" has been lately. They always seems to be the instigators/derailers in a lot of pointless arguments.

Narrowing the drama down to that single thread is just silly though.

it seems like any discussion about what the clique is is fogged by endless the clieueqe shiposting so noone will ever know who is in the clique or what it is

They always seems to be the instigators/derailers in a lot of pointless arguments.

It's mainly just nal being an ass

It's mainly just nal being an ass
Yeah and then his buddies join in and stuff hits the fan. I'm not blaming you though ike, you're cool.