ikethegeneric - the clique

Author Topic: ikethegeneric - the clique  (Read 18279 times)

ike isn't in the clique

Yeah and then his buddies join in and stuff hits the fan. I'm not blaming you though ike, you're cool.

you should hear when he gets in those fights on skype, he starts knocking over his hatsune miku figurines in fits of rage

you should hear when he gets in those fights on skype, he starts knocking over his hatsune miku figurines in fits of rage

for real?

those aren't figurines

those aren't figurines
so you actually do get mad and knock stuff over in fits of rage though

no i think he just starts beating his wife

so you actually do get mad and knock stuff over in fits of rage though

it's funny because one time he knocked over his fourth monitor and his mom came in and yelled at him and then started sweeping his room

no i think he just starts beating his wife
what an interesting way to fluff a pillow

it's funny because one time he knocked over his fourth monitor and his mom came in and yelled at him and then started sweeping his room
lol holy forget

no she started vacuuming the walls

how come that damn cliques new thing is to call out anyone who uses the word autism or autistic

like they used to say it too up until the newest "stop using clique joke" thread

how come that damn cliques new thing is to call out anyone who uses the word autism or autistic

like they used to say it too up until the newest "stop using clique joke" thread
both hit too close to home