Fallout RPG (WIP) Builders Application [Page 8]

Poll

Should I use cubescaping or modterrain for the surface terrain?

Modterrain
48 (71.6%)
Cubescaping
19 (28.4%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Author Topic: Fallout RPG (WIP) Builders Application [Page 8]  (Read 15110 times)

I updated the Pipboy on the Modification discussion. Hoping to get the Eyebot and Plasma Rifle done by tomorrow,  and more scrap materials by the day after.

I would say Modter to reduce brickcount

I feel like this has exactly the right amount of detail and crampedness a vault needs to have, good job. Even more so if you actually do something with the build.

I feel like this has exactly the right amount of detail and crampedness a vault needs to have, good job. Even more so if you actually do something with the build.
This is a RPG with a modification side also, its "doing something" lol

This is a RPG with a modification side also, its "doing something" lol
Yeah I meant as in not abandoning it when it's halfway done.

Yeah I meant as in not abandoning it when it's halfway done.
oh, he better not XD
If so furdles open... Um never mind

You should make a vault

I've really got no motivation to work on any of my projects, so if you need help with surface terrain i'm willing to help with that, this is pretty good looking, and i'm kinda looking forward to it.

I was also doing something similar to this but no one wanted to help so I gave up, lol. It was going to be a massive wasteland.

I was also doing something similar to this but no one wanted to help so I gave up, lol. It was going to be a massive wasteland.
They nuked it did they?

Bump, will be back on this with an update soon.

Bump, will be back on this with an update soon.
I love how well we were doing until Fallout 4 Launched, Then it just flat lined, I started back work on it today.