Author Topic: Puppyguard's Simon Says  (Read 3630 times)

OP, You got proof? I can tell you right now that The player who is Simon get's to choose duels and such.
It wasn't my fault I got the rocket launcher, nor was it yours you got the broom. Simon just decided to play it that way.
You have proof, any screenshots?

OP, You refuse to be reasonable with us and you just get so angry at us and other players when you lose.
I can give more proof if needed.

Puppyguard, you really need to make original stuff.

I should really just host mine again, everyone else who has tried to make a spinoff has had bad administration and/or a bad build.

I should really just host mine again, everyone else who has tried to make a spinoff has had bad administration and/or a bad build.
Hell yea dude!

this is offtopic, but the lack of avatars on this page is making me uneasy

OP, You got proof? I can tell you right now that The player who is Simon get's to choose duels and such.
It wasn't my fault I got the rocket launcher, nor was it yours you got the broom. Simon just decided to play it that way.
You have proof, any screenshots?

OP, You refuse to be reasonable with us
did you not read the rest of the topic? we have proof that your server is stuff
i can confirm the server is stuff
Puppyguard is a lazy ass. He doesn't have time to come up with any other idea. He copied swollow's whole entire simon says without the static shapes. I get kicked for being simon fairly, and he doesn't allow swearing. He has a 133k ID admin that kicks people for no reason, and puppy has no tension to remove him.
The server is udder bullstuff. You can't say any swears other than damn or hell. He thinks of blockland to be E rated while gore is enabled in speedkart. The admins do not ressurect unfair killed people. Half of the time admins always win. He also has a parkour part made out of 1x4 squares and it is ridiculously hard. He always says "simon say not simon says" while I think it's ridiculous for typos and half of the server dies. He also has a thing called Unfair DM.
It is basically RL vs broom, RL vs sword, Broom vs sword , gun vs sword , gun vs broom. My total opinion is that this server is very crap and rips off black.box.
i disagree seeing as how he cant handle the name "stufflord"
I can also confirm that the server's administration is ridiculous.

also how did you get your jimmies rustled by "you guys suck", puppyguard? might as well place a hurt feelings report here and fill out how he made you cry

Guys, trust me. This is probably legit. Wether or not Puppyguard is at fault, he banned me from his server a while back for no reason and for some reason Drama'd me when I banned him for being immature on my friend's server. Ive dealt with his 12-year-old attitude before, he's a complete friend.

I might give Puppyguard the "Worst Admin of the Month" award.

I might give Puppyguard the "Worst Admin of the Month" award.
I dont need anybody to do anything about the situation. Its just a warning about this server.
puppygaurd kicked me off his server cause my name isn't appropriate lmao
i can confirm the server is stuff
I can also confirm that the server's administration is ridiculous.
Ok, to clear all of this up. If you think that the server is bad, simply avoid it. If there were a drama for every imperfect server, the drama board would be pure stuff posting. And I am willing to bet, that every ban given, was because of the language in chat. There was one rule, and it was to not cuss. Puppy heavily enforces that rule, as would one of the most successful and dedicated Zombie server hosts. Just because you screwed up, and didn't follow the one simple rule, doesn't mean you should put it against puppy, and make a damn drama.
The server is udder bullstuff. You can't say any swears other than damn or hell. He thinks of blockland to be E rated while gore is enabled in speedkart. The admins do not ressurect unfair killed people. Half of the time admins always win. He also has a parkour part made out of 1x4 squares and it is ridiculously hard. He always says "simon say not simon says" while I think it's ridiculous for typos and half of the server dies. He also has a thing called Unfair DM.
It is basically RL vs broom, RL vs sword, Broom vs sword , gun vs sword , gun vs broom. My total opinion is that this server is very crap and rips off black.box.
Are you kidding me? There are a lot of things on blockland that aren't kid friendly, but that doesn't mean that he can't enforce "no cursing". its his own damn server, and he can make the rules as he wants. He states that he is under 13 or 10, meaning that he don't want any cursing. Yet again, if you don't like it, then leave. There are plenty of servers that don't allow cursing. And about coping Black Box, then Swollow also copied him, as did Rammboy in deathcube.
During his Simon Says he was "Unfair Dueling". I got a pushbroom and he got a RocketL.
Get over it.
Puppyguard is a lazy ass. He doesn't have time to come up with any other idea. He copied swollow's whole entire simon says without the static shapes. I get kicked for being simon fairly, and he doesn't allow swearing. He has a 133k ID admin that kicks people for no reason, and puppy has no tension to remove him.
Then maybe badspot should be original, and not make a game from legos. Maybe the current 5 City RPGs should be original. Maybe every loving freebuild ever should be original. Simply because somebody likes the idea, and wants to make something like it, doesn't mean that are dead beat un-creative.
Ah yes Puppyguard, they stole my build an removed all credit if I'm not mistaken.
You are incorrect.
Their administration is pretty poor and I'd recommend avoiding the server.
Exactly.

For the people who despise the "No cursing" rule. here are the rules to the most popular, and most well done Zombie server I have ever seen:

This is not a kid, but he is christian. He don't want to hear the words, so man the forget up and respect it like you would Puppy.

As for evidence, puppy is literally the only person with it, and it goes against all of you people.
As far as i am concerned, this Drama is loving stupid.

I'm not exactly taking puppy's side, but you really need to avoid things that you don't like. You're not going to drink straight up tonic water ans say "Oh my goodness, this is stuff" then continue drinking it. You're going to loving stop drinking it unless you are really damn high, which you probably are.

Dragon, I think you're missing the entire point of the thread.

Didn't Badspot once say that just because it's your party it doesn't mean you can throw stuff at everyone?

I'm not exactly taking puppy's side, but you really need to avoid things that you don't like. You're not going to drink straight up tonic water ans say "Oh my goodness, this is stuff" then continue drinking it. You're going to loving stop drinking it unless you are really damn high, which you probably are.

Uh, from the responses people are making about the server in question, I think it's safe to assume that they don't keep going back to the server. And if its a stuff drink/server, I'm pretty sure said people would let others know that it tastes/plays like stuff, and to steer clear from it. Correct me if I'm wrong, and I am just somehow not interpreting the above quote correctly.

swollow has a good one