Author Topic: Would You Rather v2.0  (Read 4808 times)

Throw the chair.

Would you rather be tied up, force fed a pickle, then degraded in public or be turned into a banana and used as a guys carrot

The first one, obviously.

Would you rather swallow a live hissing roosterroach (largest roosterroach in the world), or chew a dying yellow jacket?

OH GOD NEITHER

Would you rather be in a zombie apocolypse, or be in a nuclear apocolypse.
ayy fallout

zombie because zombies are nice people, once you get past the whole eating your flesh thing.

Would you rather Fap to fnaf research or Fap to pony research
Oh baby~

tbh pony because they aren't killer robots.

Would you rather be a soccer goalie and wield the power of God or Satan (totally not referencing Inazuma 11)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 09:00:14 AM by Space1255 »

Completely incoherent question but God because he's chill

Would you rather eat too much chocolate in one sitting or never be allowed to eat chocolate again?

never allowed to eat chocolate again; there are other ways to get diabetes y'know

would you rather be executed by saw or a thousand stabs

stabs
so i can think of sphee

would you rather fail to catch a shiny pokemon or not get your dream pokemon ever.

Shiny.

Would you rather be a love slave (brown town only) for a year nonstop or have to shove a seventeen inch carrot up your star fish once a month.

love slave, being tied/chained up and used as a toy is good.

Would you rather be force fed 1000 live and angry hornets or have surgery without any anesthesia

Surgery because I'm a loving man

Would you rather give up all digital technology (ie phones, TV, computer, etc.) or give up all friends and family?

neither because i'd go insane
unless i was never raised with it to begin with

would you rather swallow a meter long sword or five gallons of semen with no breaks.

Semen because at least I'd live to swallow another day!

Would you rather shoot your own genitals with one paintball or 10 airsoft BBs

One paintball of course, i dont want to feel the pain 10 times

Would you rather go completely naked to Walmart or swim on the north pole without clothes? 

Go naked in Walmart, at least that way I won't die.

Would you rather kill a puppy or a kitten?