Taboo's Quest to 100% Ground Zeroes - Steam 2, 22 Aug 1 pm CST

Author Topic: Taboo's Quest to 100% Ground Zeroes - Steam 2, 22 Aug 1 pm CST  (Read 1433 times)

MGSV comes out September 1st, which, according to my anime schedule, is very very soon. Due to Ground Zeroes's and/or Steam's strange butt storage magic, I've lost all of my save data for it like 3 times now by launching the game without an internet connection, and this simply will not do if I'm to see whatever sweet swag the save data should reveal in TPP when it comes out.
Therefore, I have no choice but to 100% it all immediately! That means all the pigeons, all the rats, and Raiden's shiny ass will have to be conquered. And what better motivator is there than streaming everything so people can shame me into doing it?

TBD

Stream 1: Rescuing Chico & Paz - 20 August, 4 pm CST

Test Stream - 19 August, 11 am CST

Stream 1: Rescuing Chico & Paz - 20 August, 4 pm CST

Stream 2 - 22 August, 1 pm CST
GZ Hard & Stupid Time Trials

« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 09:48:23 PM by ·:Taboo:· »

Dank, cant wait.
EDIT: WHY HITBOX? USE TWITCH LIKE EVERY NORMAL PERSON.

because twitch is terrible...?

have you never actually used twitch

have you considered trying steam's broadcasting service?

i've used it from time to time and it works really loving well

why is twitch terrible
if anything it's much higher quality than other services due to it's delay

have you never actually used twitch
I used to stream on twitch and I never have trouble.

Taken forever because I needed to set up a few things and also I overslept, but I am ready to start the test stream. Expect this to run for about an hour.

Damn, im at a fair so im missing it D;

no Taboo stop adding to my hype

Damn, im at a fair so im missing it D;
speaking of which it's occurred to me that a lot of kids will be in school now, so i'll move tomorrow's stream a bit later

no Taboo stop adding to my hype
never
i'm going to stream the final hour before TPP unlocks on steam and it'll be really intense

have you considered trying steam's broadcasting service?
i've used it from time to time and it works really loving well
i'll see about it, i suppose, what kind of performance impact does it have and can i stream in a way that people without steam can watch?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 08:18:44 PM by ·:Taboo:· »

i'll see about it, i suppose, what kind of performance impact does it have and can i stream in a way that people without steam can watch?
considering i play on a toaster and im able to stream heavy games with decent framerate, id say its pretty good

and i think so? you can set it to public and anyone can watch i think

cool, i suppose i'll look into it in the morning then, thank

never
i'm going to stream the final hour before TPP unlocks on steam and it'll be really intense

will I have the greatest climaxs?

And yes you can stream publicly using Steam, viewers don't have to be logged in unless they want to chat.