Author Topic: Pie Crust - Once again derailing topics and stuffposting.  (Read 13478 times)

Just forget it and let's get back to pie crust.
do you really expect people to go back to the topic when you just became possibly the biggest hypocrite on blf?

do you really expect people to go back to the topic when you just became possibly the biggest hypocrite on blf?

How about we stay here and remind you of all of your mistakes that you're trying to forget about, like you're doing to Pie Crust?

Space, you have 0 evidence to help Pie Crust and judging by the way you are, you won't be able to save him.

Pie crust, youre pretty much forgeted. We have much evidence that you've screwed up + you derailing your own Drama.

Good job
LOL

Big announcement. I'm Some Guy from Tennessee! Did you see me stuffpost here like before? Not really. Have you seen me post too much GIFs? Nope. I'm a new guy with a new life. That is all behind me.
Was this supposed to be some sort of massive comeback attempt to win back the crowd or something?
"Look! It's me! SomeGuyFromTennessee! And I've just drama'd an infamous user that's an easy target to hit! I've redeemed myself! Shower me with cheers and applause!"
And how so? I just wanted to let everyone know who I am.
That's fine and all, but it's completely irrelevant to the topic at hand. All it's really doing is associating your name with whatever SomeGuyFromTennessee did that made him get an alt
Okay. Forget it. It was just my Tourette's acting up. A little bit of ADHD.
Are you just playing a "mental illness not my fault" card, or do you actually have these?
Pie crust, youre pretty much forgeted. We have much evidence that you've screwed up + you derailing your own Drama.

Good job
I missed this, when did he derail it?

I missed this, when did he derail it?
he didn't, he's just pulling something out of his ass for more "evidence".

Was this supposed to be some sort of massive comeback attempt to win back the crowd or something?
"Look! It's me! SomeGuyFromTennessee! And I've just drama'd an infamous user that's an easy target to hit! I've redeemed myself! Shower me with cheers and applause!"That's fine and all, but it's completely irrelevant to the topic at hand. All it's really doing is associating your name with whatever SomeGuyFromTennessee did that made him get an altAre you just playing a "mental illness not my fault" card, or do you actually have these?I missed this, when did he derail it?

I seriously have tourettes syndrome + ADHD.

I seriously have tourettes syndrome + ADHD.
I love your excuses. Would you like horse dandruff on that bullstuff, sir?

Good job
Are we still gonna talk about you derailing your own topic or no?

he didn't, he's just pulling something out of his ass for more "evidence".

Also, check pages 2,3,& 4

Also, check pages 2,3,& 4
Ladies and gentlemen.

Pie crust at his greatest.
you mean this "evidence" you posted?
Or were you relying on other people to post the evidence?

is it safe to say this drama has backfired?

And the drama went so well at first until I forgeted up. Gonna ask badspot if he can lock?

is it safe to say this drama has backfired?
It's very safe to say that now.