Dart - prisslord

Author Topic: Dart - prisslord  (Read 2637 times)

okay basically this guy is a douche, always has some stuff to say about someone/something and becomes a giant elephant ass when called out on it, this isn't the first incident either, like everything i make/do he has stuff to say about it, to the point where i don't care if he's joking around or not, it gets really aggravating.

starts off by me asking him on steam to come over to my housebuild because he's a friend who likes to build you put the pieces together lol

he joins roughly an hour later and starts helping me with the roof on my house
almost instantly starts talking mess. i wouldn't be too bothered by it if this wasn't 99% of what comes out of his mouth (or hands wtfever):

after this he continued to be a giant bootypipe which culminated in Lordy Lord kicking him

he returned asking why he was kicked and cleared what he had helped me with on the roof
luckily i saved after he left because i had a gut feeling he would clear his bricks just to screw around with me more:

complains on steam about being banned and insults me like it's gonna do anything lol
he goes offline before i get the last word :(

also im not giving out his ID because it's not too big of a deal (besides you're able to look ID's up now) but im not the only one who is harassed by this guy and i wanted to bring it here because this is ridiculous lmao

Yeah he does this type of stuff to me all the time.  Specifically the being extremely annoying part.

And when i call him out he has a loving spaz attack about it, un-adds me then re-adds me then the cycle continues.

support but please fix these next time
that last word thing was really stupid and unnecessary also you should include the ID regardless

complains on steam about being banned and insults me like it's gonna do anything lol
he goes offline before i get the last word :(
also im not giving out his ID because it's not too big of a deal (besides you're able to look ID's up now) but im not the only one who is harassed by this guy and i wanted to bring it here because this is ridiculous lmao

noedit: his ID is 10661

I don't get how you got pissed when he cleared his bricks, he didn't have to help you build. He offered to help, but still.

/support

/support
because why not
starfishs aren't good

I don't get how you got pissed when he cleared his bricks, he didn't have to help you build. He offered to help, but still.

/support
i acknowledge this and it wasn't too big of a deal but it's still a richard move regardless and it doesn't help the situation at all

dart is really annoying

i acknowledge this and it wasn't too big of a deal but it's still a richard move regardless and it doesn't help the situation at all
I suppose so, but again he's the one who built it so if anything he just wasted his time more than yours

Dart pulled a stunt like this on Legopeppers server a while back.

I was helping with a floating island for his new dogfight server. And dart starts this img2brick friendry, and then legopepper accidentally messes it up, and he sperged out. He started calling everyone friends and handicaps.

Hes just an autist.