Kochieboy gets a new phone case from Slugbox's store

Author Topic: Kochieboy gets a new phone case from Slugbox's store  (Read 2869 times)

I picked the more SFW case, didn't want to get in trouble at college or anything. I think it's adorbs and I really like it better than my old straight purple one.

That is awesome but now I want to see what the less sfw one looks like

what if someone notices what it is

you just went full weeb

I picked the more SFW case
Were you originally going to put research on your phone case or something?

I just have a cool transparent and blue phone case, it protects my phone from every fall

I just have a cool transparent and blue phone case, it protects my phone from every fall
how the forget do you drop it so much to break it anyway

How do you even drop it at all? I never dropped any of my handhelds.

Were you originally going to put research on your phone case or something?

No, hence why I said I didnt want to do it. I wanted a slugbox desgin, but have it SFW.

I don't drop it, usually it because of my friends running around rampant and then they bump into me sometimes and it flies out of my hands
Or something else happens, i barely use my phone anyways, i only really use it when i'm going somewhere like work or school, then i get home and plug it into a charger and leave it

I don't drop it, usually it because of my friends running around rampant and then they bump into me sometimes and it flies out of my hands
Or something else happens, i barely use my phone anyways, i only really use it when i'm going somewhere like work or school, then i get home and plug it into a charger and leave it

Tell your friends to forget off

At least you know it won't break.

The fact that you considered buying a NSFW phone case alarms me.

The fact that you considered buying a NSFW phone case alarms me.

No, hence why I said I didnt want to do it. I wanted a slugbox desgin, but have it SFW.