Author Topic: Kochieboy gets a new phone case from Slugbox's store  (Read 2866 times)

Coolio, but
Why is there an option for buying a NSFW phone case in the first place, that's like getting a t shirt with research on it. Like what sane person would do that.

Coolio, but
Why is there an option for buying a NSFW phone case in the first place, that's like getting a t shirt with research on it. Like what sane person would do that.

I mean... It wasn't really NSFW, just a bit suggestive. I don't really think that people would take too kindly to displaying that sort of stuff, but when some people don't go out into public much, I guess you just don't care about that sort of stuff.

Coolio, but
I have a classmate who came to a school in a shirt parodying coca cola with "Enjoy Vagina"

He dropped out

I have a classmate who came to a school in a shirt parodying coca cola with "Enjoy Vagina"

He dropped out
we all know it was you

I mean... It wasn't really NSFW, just a bit suggestive.
How suggestive are we talking here exactly.

How suggestive are we talking here exactly.

I mean, she's bare assed and I would get some stuff for it. Plus my parents see my phone a lot. They really liked the one I got and thought it was really cool looking.

I like it (the one you got) but mostly just because of the colors

I like it (the one you got) but mostly just because of the colors

Oh god yes, the colors are what got me. I love vibrant and bright colors, they really pick up my mood too.

I'd also like to buy one of the shirt designs, I thought this...

... Looked pretty rad.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 07:27:35 PM by Kochieboy »

[im]http://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/image-server/v1/products/1001056924/views/1,width=400,height=400,appearanceId=1,rotateX=0,rotateY=-20,rotateZ=0.jpg[/img]

I mean, she's bare assed and I would get some stuff for it. Plus my parents see my phone a lot. They really liked the one I got and thought it was really cool looking.

your case looks really cool, but I'd be scared of my parents seeing any kind of furry stuff anywhere near me.

I'd be scared of my parents seeing any kind of furry stuff anywhere near me.
What why, what problem would they have with it. Unless if its super suggestive or explicit, they probably wouldn't mind otherwise.