0 (0%)
Who shot ya? By Notorious B.I.G
1 (9.1%)
Ring a round the Rosie - ???
0 (0%)
chadmaverick by someguyfromtennessee
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: The most god damned controversial music video ever in the entire world?!  (Read 536 times)

I was just wondering about it. Heres the story. I was on THAT side of YouTube lol and I was just doing stuff and such and such when I came to this stuffty music video called September by The Living Tombstone which had been brought to 'life' by a stuffty channel named "BronyDanceParty" who used pony maker to make those god damned music videos. The music talked about a nuke hitting a city and killing everyone, much like how Terrorist (George bush's afghan friends) flew 2 (f-4) passenger planes into the world trade center, almost killing everyone inside. I find it very controversial due to this and I started smashing the report button but the government declined I guess I dOnt know but anyways what is your most controversiaal

Eazy E's real motherforgetin' G's was controversial due to the fact he dissed all those rappers like snoop dogg saying the music industry took the bad rappers and left good one in the cold. In 1995, he was diagnosed (injected) with AIDS. He died a month later.

Who shot ya by Notorious BIG was also controversial due to it being because a feud between east coast and west coast rap battles. After Tupac Shakur was mugged and shot, he recorded this song about who shot him. Not log after, Tupac died in a drive by and so did Biggie.

Ring a round the Rosie was controversial to me because it invoked the holocaust or the witchcraft  I don't remember. But very controversial. Maybe the blak plague
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 11:18:07 AM by chadmaverick »

What ARE you?

Ring a round the Rosie was controversial to me because it invoked the holocaust or the witchcraft  I don't remember. But very controversial. Maybe the blak plague
What Even.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 11:21:56 AM by Blocky943 »

Eazy E's real motherforgetin' G's was controversial due to the fact he dissed all those rappers like snoop dogg saying the music industry took the bad rappers and left good one in the cold. In 1995, he was diagnosed (injected) with AIDS. He died a month later.
lmfao i've been listening to this song like hundreds of times recently

i'd say 'Call the Cops' is pretty controversial too

Tupac ain't dead tho