BFBB [BOSS #3 - KIDALEX90]

Poll

---

---
0 (0%)
---
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: BFBB [BOSS #3 - KIDALEX90]  (Read 153065 times)

now i fire my 63k border landmines

I've gotta go to work so, i cant update this. Don't post any moves until i get back. You may bump the post if it drops below first page.

Alert, a tank has entered the area!

A tank is sent in.
On the next attack cycle, he will deploy a bomb unless destroyed by the boss.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 01:16:16 PM by Copy Kirby »

plz.
Bruh did you even read the text:
A tank is sent in.
On the next attack cycle, he will deploy a bomb unless destroyed by the boss.

I fire the nuclear cruise missiles
They will get here in 5 cycles
they are swarms of ten with some of them with a chance of fragmenting and doubling the damage (30 percent chance, variables)
the first one arrives at the end of the 5 cycles, a fragment chance of 10%
2nd one arrives the next cycle, fragment of 20%
3rd one arrives, fragment of 30%
4th one arrives, boosted damage(x3), fragment of 40%
the final one arrives, this debuffs the boss to have halved damage, accuracy, and damage resistance, this has full damage booster(x4), fragment of 60%
if none of them fragment, a final 6th stage arrives on the 6th cycle, this has 5x damage boosting, and 80% fragment chance
say goodbye to your electronic ass ramrod

Edit : OH forget I FORGOT THE CYCLE ENDED
ignore this, repost next cycle

}]Crazy[{ Begins constructing a dual-wielder supermech! 4 cycles to completion!

}]Crazy[{ Cuts his construction time in half! 2 cycles left!

The Staff of the Ultimate Indra's Arrow are instructed to begin repairs! 10 cycles to completion!

The Turtle Mafia unleashes a Macross Missile Massacre at DRONE RAMR0D!

Due to BUFF: RAMR0D Thrusters. The attack is evaded by chance!

Nicepoint begins charging power! Effect next cycle!

TableSalt activates the last prism again! It charges to stage 1 of 3! At stage 3, DRONE RAMR0D will be unable to dodge it! But can interrupt it by attacking you!

Due to BUFF: RAMR0D Thrusters. The attack is evaded by chance!

TableSalt lets the cookie monster into a cookie factory! A great power will emerge in 3 cycles!

ZERØ Uses the summon Card GreatSlammerlove! Summoning Barkley, Lebron, and Shaq! All three initiate the Double Dribble Chaos Dunk upon DRONE RAMR0D!

The sheer power of the GreatSlammers is enough to override DRONE RAMR0D's evasive capabilities! This attack lands reguardless. 25,000 Damage!

Mr Queeba reveals his Dark, moist, ink hole, and squirts black ink into DRONE RAMR0D! No Damage is Inflicted!

Due to BUFF: RAMR0D Lock-On. Accuracy is not reduced!

Space1255 high fives Nicepoint! +5 Friendship!

mattsos fires his 63K border landmines!

Due to BUFF: RAMR0D Thrusters. The Boss is able to avoid HALF of the incoming damage. But cannot avoid the rest due to the attacks power. 20,000 Damage!

DRONE RAMR0D fires lasers at Nicepoint! Interrupting his charge! But thankfully, not much damage is dealt.

DRONE RAMR0D Locks on to Mr.Queeba! Firing two missiles that will land in 2 cycles!

Just to note, i use Random.Org for these random chances. Sometimes it will favor me. Just how chance is.

TWENTIETH BOSS PART 4
OP BATTLE PART 4

DRONE RAMR0D
Armed with Lasers & Lock-On Missiles
400,000/500,000
Afflicted with RAMR0D Thrusters
(Has a 25% chance to evade each incoming attack. All melee attacks are evaded by default. Evasion cannot be lowered)
Afflicted with RAMR0D Lock-On
(Accuracy cannot be Reduced. Players cannot hide from DRONE RAMR0D)
Afflicted with OVERDRIVE
[OFFLINE]
(Is able to attack twice with both weapons while active. (4 Attacks) Goes online at random intervals. When OverDrived, all debuff's on DRONE RAMR0D are treated as non-existant for that cycle)

Mr.Queeba has been targeted by missiles! They will kill him in 2 cycles unless they are somehow blocked!

Nicepoint's charge was interrupted! He will have to begin charging again for whatever attack he had planned.

The Ultimate Beast will exit the cookie factory in 3 cycles!

}]Crazy[{ Will finish construction in 2 cycles!

Ultimate Indra's Arrow will finish repairs in 10 cycles!

I lightly kick the ball to go in front of me and I shoot it at the boss.
Shoot Function 1A: Crack Shot