BFBB [BOSS #3 - KIDALEX90]

Poll

---

---
0 (0%)
---
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: BFBB [BOSS #3 - KIDALEX90]  (Read 153188 times)

* ZERØ all of a sudden respawns from the shadows of everyone, with eyes glowing brighter than before.

I hold the following summon cards in my hands: ShaqV3, BarkleyV3, SlamDunk3, Slammer3... All of a sudden they fuse into one card - GreatSlammerlove

Barkley, Lebron and Shaq spawn and all initiate a Double Dribble Chaos Dunk at the CRAPACITOR, hoping that it does a massive amount of damage.

Dr.Hitius revives Space1255!

Space1255 Hides!

Nicepoint creates a plasma shield alongside the magic soccer ball!

TableSalt pulls back and hides! Taking Dr.Hitius With Him!

Duck Quackington Unleashes THE EAR-RAPE QUACK

The Quacks power shatters CRAPACITOR like glass! Sending it collapsing down the pipe into the fluid!

All other combat actions are cancelled, all other actions resolve.

Auto-Attacks will perform upon the next boss arrival.

TWENTIETH BOSS PART 3
OP BATTLE PART 3

CRAPACITOR
Armed with Sewage Spit
0/350,000
DEAD
()

The Players escape the pipe and reach a portion of the tower connected to outside air! This section of the tower is full of run-down housing, a slums district. But there is no life here.

The players ascend the slums district, catching sight of a robot factory above, but to reach it, they must pass the excursion zone, a section that connects the slums to the factory. There is only one obstacle to surpass...

Your presence within the Excursion Zone has triggered the Slums defense drone to attack you! You will have to destroy it to access the factory!

TWENTIETH BOSS PART 4
OP BATTLE PART 4

DRONE RAMR0D
Armed with Lasers & Lock-On Missiles
400,000/500,000
Afflicted with RAMR0D Thrusters
(Has a 25% chance to evade each incoming attack. All melee attacks are evaded by default. Evasion cannot be lowered)
Afflicted with RAMR0D Lock-On
(Accuracy cannot be Reduced. Players cannot hide from DRONE RAMR0D)
Afflicted with OVERDRIVE
[OFFLINE]
(Is able to attack twice with both weapons while active. (4 Attacks) Goes online at random intervals. When OverDrived, all debuff's on DRONE RAMR0D are treated as non-existant for that cycle)

The Spiral Rift Cannon is collapsing in on itself! Its next attack will be MASSIVE!

Spiral Rift Cannon fires upon the drones arrival! Unleashing the ultimate blast! Dealing 100,000 Damage! The sheer power discharged causes a core meltdown! Downing the UIA's attacks for 10 Cycles! No player was harmed.

ATTACK CYCLE START

(sorry for the penta-post, lol. But that is to be expected for a boss battles thread)

attack, build a dual-wielder supermech
utility, speed build process

Well stuff.  Guess it's time to rebuild.

The staff are administered space suits and all kinds of repair kits.  Repair drones also aid.

The first task is to repair the power infrastructure and stabilize the core.

My plasma turtle mafia unleashes a macross missile massacre at the boss.

Start up the Last Prism again.
Let the cookie monster into the cookie factory, and wait for his true power to unleash. :cookieMonster:

I use the summon card GreatSlammerlove since I didn't get to use it last round.

Barkley, Lebron and Shaq spawn and all initiate a Double Dribble Chaos Dunk into the DRONE RAMR0D.