Poll

---

---
0 (0%)
---
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: BFBB [BOSS #3 - KIDALEX90]  (Read 154284 times)

I throw a Temmie at the final guardian distracting him because Temmie

I fire 1,000 eurocoins into his mouth

x2 git r dun!!

I throw a Temmie at the final guardian distracting him because Temmie

https://youtu.be/QtplRk6BdyA?t=16m44s
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 06:13:11 AM by mattsos »

I have my mafia charge up a powerful beam attack for 2 turns.

Pearooster activates Pk Kritz! All players gain 100% critical hits for this cycle!

Nicepoint unleashes the Quantum Scissor Kick! Dealing 100,000 CRITICAL Damage! But exhausting him for the next turn!

Rabbot32 Calls in the landships! They move in to prepare for battle!

Rabbot32 chucks his handgun at The Guardian. It just clanks off the armor.

Kidalex90 fires his crudely drawn ray guns! But not as fast as before! 40,000 CRITICAL Damage!

The Exo Suit arrives and is armed by NotBomberguy!

NotBomberguy unleashes EVERYTHING the suit has to offer! He inflicts 200,000 CRITICAL Damage!

Space1255 Begins charging the True Mini-Nuke Blast!

Cypthon Uses Exo Magnus Pistol on The Guardian! The Guardian evades the attack!

CRITAWAKETS Rolls in an artillery blast! The Guardian bites down on the incoming shot! Absorbing it and empowering its next attack!

CRITAWAKETS Shoots The Guardian with an MP40.

The Ultimate Indra's Arrow Mobilizes to its furthest firing position!

Lego Lad summons dinosaurs on The Guardian's head! They open the door, and get on the floor! Dealing 200,000 CRITICAL Damage!

The Guardian shakes off the dinosaurs! Sending them plummeting to their deaths!

TableSalt continues his prism attack! Reducing the rounds healing to 10,000 HP!

Rabbot32 orders his tanks to open fire!

A pair of 30-mm cannons fire explosive shells at The Guardian! 100,000 CRITICAL Damage!

BreadFish double charges his mining laser!

TableSalt combines the Last Prism with ZERØ's Final Laser! Their power creates the ultimate Weapon!

The Final Prism!

It's beam attack devastates The Guardian! Causing a massive explosion on it's head and inflicting 500,000 Damage!

However, the amount of energy discharged prevents tablesalt and ZERØ from performing any actions for 3 cycles! Tablesalt also loses access to his last prism, as it is now infused with the power of FINAL LASER. This new weapon will belong to whoever decides to keep it.

Duck Quackington throws a temmie at The Guardian! It misses!

mattsos fires 1,000 Eurocoins at The Guardian! The Guardian evades the attack!

Redconer Fires his railgun! Hitting The Guardian for 100,000 CRITICAL Damage!

The Plasma Turtle Mafia charge a beam attack!

The Guardian has sustained critical damage! It's limiters have been destroyed! Its power is rising off the charts!

The Guardian activates a Phlogiston Charge due to the removal of it's limiters! Healing for 200,000 and guaranteeing a kill on it's next attack!

The Spirit of Larry the Cable Guy disables it's Phlogiston Charge! He cannot prevent the healing, but it's next attack is not lethal!

TWENTIETH BOSS PART 6
OP BATTLE PART 6

GUARDIAN
Armed with Phlogiston Ray
150,000/1,500,000
Afflicted with Limiter Removal
(Can attack multiple times per turn, with no limit. But how many times it attacks is at random.
Can activate a phlogiston charge every 2 cycles
)
Afflicted with Body Resupply
(Body Segments are constantly being resupplied to the guardian! It will heal 25,000 HP every cycle!
Damaging the segments reduces the healing to 10,000 HP for that cycle
)
Afflicted with Phlogiston Charge
[DISABLED]
(Every 2 cycles, guardian will activate a Phlogiston charge! Healing itself for 200,000 HP. In addition, the next attack it performs has a 100% chance to kill the target)
2 Cycles until Phlogiston charge!
Afflicted with Tech Scrambler
(Any debuffs inflicted on the guardian last only 1 cycle. Severe debuffs are completely negated)
Anti-Hacking Systems
(Positive status effects cannot be removed from/or disabled for this boss)
Afflicted with Atomic Phlogiston Ionization
(Players who are killed by The Guardian CANNOT be revived until the boss fight is over!)
FAILURE IS POSSIBLE!
Afflicted with GIT R DUN
(The Spirit of Larry the Cable Guy will override Anti-Hacking Systems, and affect one of the bosses positive buffs each cycle! Randomly chosen by OP. Except Atomic Phlogiston Ionization)

Ultimate Indra's Arrow will finish repairs this cycle!

All players have a 100% damage resistance for this cycle!

The Artillery Barrage will arrive this cycle!

TableSalt and ZERØ cannot perform actions for 3 cycles
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 11:04:28 AM by lord techno »

I finish the charging and launch the ball at speeds unknown to anyone. It explodes violently.

Finally!

SRC: Fire.
RvB: Autofire at player who was dead the longest.

Also due to new damage cap adjustments, the SRC's damage has been curved.

Space1255 finishes his charge and unleashes the soccer ball at unbelieveable speeds! It inflicts 80,000 Damage!

The Spiral Rift Cannon Fires! Sucking The Guardian into a rift where it is torn apart and spat back out in chunks!

CRITAWAKETS plays a song on the piano, it revives all dead players because their dead selves cannot stand to hear it.

TWENTIETH BOSS PART 6
OP BATTLE PART 6

GUARDIAN
Armed with Phlogiston Ray
0/1,500,000
DEAD
()

The Remains of the guardian allow the players to access the elevator! And they ascend to the very top of the tower! It reaches to the edge of the atmosphere!

In the center of this tower lies the one who controls it, a gargantuan AI!

When the fight begins, players will be thrust to the very top of the tower! At the edge of the atmosphere! Oxygen will be near absent here, so make sure to be ready!

Are you Ready for the final tower fight?

I put on a HEV Suit with the helmet and longjump module. Allowing me to breathe from an oxygen tank and jump far distances. Also damage shields.

Thats pretty close to power armor.