Poll

---

---
0 (0%)
---
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: BFBB [BOSS #3 - KIDALEX90]  (Read 156280 times)

I am forced to make the next boss rather difficult if I am to deal with this bullstuff being spewed out of bomberguy.
THANK YOU

Wtf bomberguy stop dissing out ridiculous op moves.

Alright, so I'm gonna curve the SRC base damage to the average damage of the last attacks since the prior damage caps are now ignored.

I rip Nooblers soul out of me and tare a piece of it to buff the Super Soccer Ball

Then I throw whats left of Nooblers soul back in he's body

My flock of Eagles follow me up.

Casts Psi Sheild Omega upon the party to protect the party from damage (+75% damage resistance for up to 3 cycles)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 01:09:26 PM by Peacock »

*air punching*
lets do dis m90s

Cypthon calls in the ultimate

EXO SUIT! OMG!

Airdrop inbound, get there as soon as possible!

Cypthon calls in Tactical Tank and uses it on the boss! Then he gets kicked out of faze. forget.

working today. next boss wont be revealed until tonite.

Exo suit has been deployed and reached destination!
Exo suit is available for the new attack if they want to be stronger and to infiltrate the boss's defense. (If you know what i mean ;3)

I prepare attacks and eat a meal of sushi and some tea.

I duckitate(don't ask) so when I charge my ear rape quack it should charge 18% next time I do it

I duckitate(don't ask) so when I charge my ear rape quack it should charge 18% next time I do it
I have granted you the Exo Suit.

USE IT!

I create a second ray-seven for dual wielding madness! 

I allahu Akbar him
(20K damage, kritz double it, kills me dead for 3 cycles then I get auto revived (unless revived by someone else))
yayyyyy a not OP as all monday move, happy guys?
also cant you read, I clearly stated that the missles arrive on different cycles, for example, 1st on 1st cycle, 2nd on 2nd, and 3rd on 3rd
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 01:41:13 PM by NotBomberguy »