Author Topic: Your Blockland Story  (Read 4837 times)

How do you scam people in city RPGs?
"Hey buddy, do you want me to show you a glitch?"
"Uh, sure."
"Give me a dollar and I can automatically double it for you."
>He gives me a dollar
>I already have this typed and ready to enter "/givemoney 2"
>Right when he gives me the dollar, I hit enter
"Woah, it worked!"
"Yeah, I told you. Want to try it with more money?"
"Ok."
>Guy gives me $200
>I deposit it into the bank

I joined Blockland very late, about around V17. Previously, I had been playing other sandbox-style games like Roblox, Minecraft and GMOD. A friend told me about it, but never had the true opportunity to demo it for me.
As skeptical as I was, I tried it and absolutely loved everything. The terrain, the bricks, and mini figures, even the vehicles and especially the weapons. For me it was physics heaven. Around my next birthday, my mother got me my Blockland code and played straight away. Sadly, V21 had come out. I was pissed that Badspot and Kompressor had removed terrain that I stopped playing for boredom. I wasn't able to host really well, with all the problems my internet had. But I rediscovered my liking for Blockland when I started to go to Pecon's Boss Battles most of the time, and loved it to death.
As a tribute to the creator, I started my own Boss Battles that I now occasionally run from time to time.
I still love Blockland to this day, and I wish that there was something I could do to make it even better.