Author Topic: You could get Rainbow Six Siege closed beta for free right now  (Read 2644 times)

My friend just told me about this YouTuber who's given away 10,000 closed beta keys for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six siege in a partnership.Be quick about it though, because I'm pretty sure they'll be done in no time.

I know this seems fishy, but it seriously isn't. The url in the description of the video will link you to the actual real page after, and that's where you enter a code and get the game. Enjoy lads (when the closed beta is released)

the forget im making a uplay account for the first time and it says all my emails have been used

the forget im making a uplay account for the first time and it says all my emails have been used
i don't know, you must have made loads before or something

now its just saying "Account not Created"

Nice, all I had to do was sub then unsub :^)

you could get 5 or 6 rainbows

or just 1

I already got like 3 or 4 from other mass giveaways
Jesus ubigay is throwing away codes like crazy

Key doesn't work, and now my account is locked because of "too many activation attempts"
forget uplay.

EDIT
Apparently the code accepted, but it said that the code was invalid? The website says that they'd email later or something.
God damn.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 11:58:14 AM by Arekan »

Key doesn't work, and now my account is locked because of "too many activation attempts"
forget uplay.

EDIT
Apparently the code accepted, but it said that the code was invalid? The website says that they'd email later or something.
God damn.
You have to redeem the code on the RSG website and they'll email you when the beta started

lol tom clancy
do i shoot out lights in this game
jk, i'll check it out