Author Topic: Newb ps4/console owner. Got borderlands(s)  (Read 497 times)

As a mouse and kb lover, what am i to expect from playing the non pc versions. Im scared to even try :( i might have to actually pick up all that junk ammo that use to be juat laying everywhere.

Will be online tonight

If the controls are anything like xbox controls then you won't really have any issues. It's not all that complex on pc or console.
Gameplay is the same. When picking up ammo/money hold down the pick-up button to pick up all nearby items.
Careful doing it with guns though as it'll swap that gun for your currently equipped one.

You may have to fiddle with the camera sensitivity to get it to a place you like.

I have Borderlands on the Ps Vita, so no, it ain't hard.

Shouldn't be too bad moving from the PC version, The Borderlands Collection runs at 1080p 60fps on PS4 IIRC. You might have to get used to the controls and fiddle around with it to your liking, but other than that it should be around the same gameplay experience.

I have a PS4 w/ borderlands as well. It's not bad, the auto aim makes up for the lack of m/kb i guess.

You should add me; DaSord213. I play a decent amount of PS2, as well.

why are you playing console if you own a PC?
why not just use a controller?

why are you playing console if you own a PC?
why not just use a controller?
Bisjac got a PS4 recently mostly due to FFXV (Console Exclusive) and the FF7 Remake (PS4 Exclusive) if I recall from his previous thread about the system. I'm guessing he got the Borderlands Collection as something to play on the console until those former mentioned games come out.